Sexy pic

Louis sits in the couch scrolling through his phone. They tv is playing a show but he's not really paying attention to it. Then Louis phones buzzes and he gets a text from Harry.

He smiles and opens it but chokes in his own spit when he sees what Harry sent!

To Louis: *attachment- 1 image

To Louis: come upstairs I'm horny ;)

Louis eyes widen when he gets a picture of Harry spread of on their bed, with a dildo up his ass. How Harry had taken that picture will be a misters to Louis. Louis blushes and his stomachs fills with butterflies. His pants tighten.

Louis fingers quickly type and he sends Harry a message.

To Harry: be up in 5 seconds!

To Louis: I'm close

Louis: don't do anything till I get up there!

Louis leaps off the couch and sprints upstairs toward their bedroom.

He open the door and Harry is laying in the bed, the dildo still in him.

Harry looked up and grinned at him. "Hi" he pants. "Hi" Louis breathes.

"Well are you going to get naked?" Harry asks.

Louis chuckles and blushes, lifting up his shirt and throwing it down onto the floor. His pants and boxers came off next.

He walked over to the bed and climbed on, hovering over Harry. He kissed him hard. Plunging his tongue into Harry's mouth. Harry moaned when Louis took his lip between his teeth.

Harry's hips buck up to great some friction between them. They both let out a satisfied moan.

"How did you even take that picture?" Louis murmurs and he bites down on Harry's chest, littering his skin with hickeys.

"Hmm just have a good eye" Harry moans, loving the feeling of Louis lightly biting and licking his heated skin.

"Lou please. I was so close!" Harry whines. "Hmm patience sweetheart" Louis grins. He loves to put Harry on edge.

"Want you to ride me" Louis says. "Want you to work for it" he continues.

"Oh god" Harry whines. "Yes or no?" Louis demands.
Harry bucks his hips up "yes yes yes" he pants.

As much as Louis would love to tease him, he knew he couldn't drag this out any longer or he'd come too.

"Baby take that out and move over" Louis says. Harry quickly complies and removes the dildo from his ass and moves over. Louis sits where Harry once lay and looks looks at him. "C'mon" Louis says.

Harry grins and straddles Louis's lap. "How do you wanna sit?" Louis asks. Harry was facing Louis, Thor faces kilometres from each other. "Wanna stay like this. Wanna see your face" Harry smiles. Louis kisses him.

"Okay. But baby if you don't do anything I think my dick might fall off" Louis chuckles. Harry let's out a laugh.

He reaches behind him and grabs Louis dick, Louis hissed at the contact. Harry positions him at his entrance and the slowly starts to slide down. Harry's eyes punch shut. "F-fuck baby how you doin?" Louis groans. "M' good" Harry rasps, sliding down another inch.

When Harry is sat flush on Louis's lap they both let out a blissful moan.

Harry starts to move his hips, grinding down on Louis, taking him deeper. When he finds his prostate he moans and starts bouncing. Loud sinful moans leave Harry's lips constantly which make Louis even harder if that's possible.

Louis grips Harry's waist and fucks up into him, jolting him in his lap. Harry groans and clenches hard around Louis.

"I-I'm close" Harry moans, bouncing faster. "G-god. Fuck— me too" Louis grunts, digging his fingers into Harry's hips harder.

Harry's hips start to stutter, he starts making frustrated sounds, his desperation was still there. Louis knew it was now his turn.

He fucks up into his boy hard. Harry moaned and leaned over, resting his forehead on Louis collar bone. Louis kisses his hair and murmurs sweet nothing to him while he thrusts up.

Harry seems to regains some energy because as soon as Louis thrusts up, Harry grounds down, taking Louis even deeper. They pick up that rhythm and soon they are both coming hard.

Their slick bodies sliding again each other as they come down form their highs.

They look at each other and grin. "I love you" Louis whispers. "I love you" Harry whispers back.