Ride of the year

Louis sat against the bed frame making out with Harry. Harry was straddling Louis's waist. They were both only wearing boxers.

Harry teasingly rollers his hips over Louis's dick. Louis held Harry's waist and dug his nails into Harry's hips.

Harry smiles into the kiss as he grinds down harder. Louis grunts into Harry's mouth.

Louis bucks his hips up, creating more friction. Harry moaned, Louis, swallowing it. Their tongues battled for dominance.

"Wanna ride you" Harry pants "can I ?" Harry asks breaking the kiss and looking at Louis. Louis nods eagerly.

Harry reaches over into their side table and pulled out a bottle of lube. He puts it beside him. Louis dips his finger into the band of Harry's boxer pulling them down. Harry lifted himself up so Louis could pull them all the way off. Harry does the same to Louis.

He grabs the Lube and reaches and begins to coat Louis. He grabs Louis's dick and positions it at his hole. He looks at Louis. Both their eyes were dark with lust. Louis was panting heavily, eagerly waiting for Harry to do something.

Harry smiles at Louis as he starts to slide down, taking Louis inch by inch. Louis moans and wants to close his eye from pure pleasure, but keeps his eyes on Harry, not daring to break eye contact.

Harry groans when he sits flush on Louis's lap. Harry takes a deep breath getting used to having Louis inside him again.

Louis's arms snap up to grab Harry's waist. He has a good hold on Harry's hips. He runs his hands up and down Harry's sides as they just lay there.

Harry started the move, swaying his hips back and forth, creating a rhythm. They both let out a blissful moan.

Harry continued to rock on Louis, his hands grasping Louis's thighs.

Harry started to bounce. Groaning and moaning uncontrollably. Both boys had no shame.

"Oh shit Lou, fuck. Jesus fucking hell, oh my god!" Harry moans bouncing faster. "Dirty mouth" Louis smirks, thrusting up into his boy.

Louis switches positions, he went from laying down on his back to sliding himself up so his back was resting against the bed frame. Louis grabbed Harry's hips again, getting a good grip so he could fuck up into Harry better.

The new position had Louis ramming straight into Harry's prostate. Harry's mouth hung open, he was moaning without reserve.

The two built up a good rhythm, Harry bouncing fast and Louis thrusting up hard. After a while, Louis pushed off the bed frame. His chest came in contact with Harry's.

They panted into each other's mouths, their lips grazing but not fully touching. Harry knit his finger into Louis's soft hair. Louis's hands moved to his grip Harry's butt. Louis kneaded the soft plump flesh.

As Harry bounced Louis took control of Harry's movements, swaying him back and forth.  Harry rested his forehead against Louis.

"I'm close baby" Louis grunts. "Same" Harry pants. "Are you tired?" Louis murmurs. "A little, but I'm ok, I can finish you off like this" Harry says with a grin.

Louis chuckles. "You've got a lot of confidence" Louis remarks. "It's just you" Harry grins. Louis laughs
and shakes his head a bit."You think that's funny?" Louis asks, tightening his grip on Harry's ass. "Very" Harry nods. Louis slaps Harry's ass. Harry gasped.

"Apologize," Louis says. Harry doesn't say anything. He receives another hit to the ass.

"Say you're sorry!" Louis grunts thrusting up. Harry shakes his head, refusing to speak. Louis starts thrusting harder, Harry gasping at the sharpness.

Harry receives another smack. Still, Harry didn't budge. The smacks Louis gives make Harry even more confident. It felt incredibly good.

Louis stood up, causing Harry to yelp, wrap his legs around Louis's waist, and clutch onto Louis's shoulders. Louis held Harry up, his hands on his butt. Harry furrows his brows and stopped his movements. Louis started to walk into their closet.

"Keep going" Louis demands. And Harry does, he starts grinding even though it was harder to do so since they were standing up and walking.

Louis grabbed one of his ties and went back to the bed. Harry furrows his brows. What is he doing, Harry thinks. Louis gets back into his sitting position. When he sat back down Harry went faster.

He pries Harry's hands off his shoulder and puts them behind Harry's back. Louis ties his hands together with the tie. Louis slaps Harry again.

"Lou I can't do it as good like this!" Harry whines and stops his movements. "You can and you will." Louis nods at him. Harry huffs, his head falling backward so he was looking at the ceiling. Louis plants kisses on Harry's chest and collarbones.

"We're both close, you can get us to off, You said so yourself. C'mon!" Louis encourages him, thrusting up to get Harry going again.

Harry nods. He gets himself in a good position and starts to move. He rolls his hips expertly. Louis swears Harry was a professional porn star in another life!

Louis could feel his orgasm building up. Harry started to bounce again, he grinded harder against Louis every time he slammed back down, it was like he was giving him a lap dance.

Louis didn't want to come first so he brings his one hand back to Harry's waist and the other one wraps around Harry's dick. Louis tugs up. Harry cries out. He jacks Harry off to Harry's bouncing.

"Coming!" Harry rasps and he comes all over himself and Louis. A few more thrusts and Louis came as well with a loud groan.

Louis rests his head against the headboard and reaches to untie Harry's hands. Once the material comes lose Harry brings his hands to Louis's face, cupping his cheeks. Harry kisses Louis with passion.

Louis lies down and Harry lies on Louis's chest. Both of them are completely spent. After a while Harry rolls off of Louis, laying on his side. Louis traces his finger up Harry's chest. They lay there for a long time.

"You did so good honey" Louis murmurs. "Are you ok?" Louis then asks. "I'm the best I could ever be"
A grin spreads over Harry's face, his dimples showing.

"I love you so fucking much" Louis whispers fondly. He smiled big. "I love you too," Harry says. Louis kisses Harry with all the love he has in his heart. The two fall asleep like that.