In the car

Harry whispers naughty things into Louis's ear.

"I'm hard"  Harry murmurs rubbing himself against Louis's ass. Louis blushes.

Harry moans into Louis's ear, his hand snacking around Louis's stomach, he tries to palm Louis over his jeans but Louis lightly elbows Harry in the stomach. Harry pulls away, snickering into Louis's ear.

"Harry stop" Louis hissed as his card goes through.

"What are you going to? Punish me?" Harry whispers hotly.

"You horny fucker" Louis shakes his head, unraveling himself from Harry.

He grabs the bag of groceries walking to the exit. Harry trailing behind him.

He teasingly gropes Louis's ass. Louis swats him away.

"Oh my god you're shameless" Louis scoffs when they finally reach the car.

"We're in public" Louis reminds him. Harry shrugs and smirks.

"Can we fuck in the car?" Harry asks, grabbing Louis's waist, and pulling him close to his chest.

Louis looks up at him, face blank.

"I can't believe you kiss your mother with that mouth" Louis scoffs.

"I can do a lot more than a kiss with my mouth" Harry smirks.

Louis guffaws, slapping Harry's chest. He pulls away heading to the driver's side.

"Get in the car," Louis tells him opening the door and getting in.

Harry gets in the passenger seat. Louis starts the car and pulls out.

They drive quietly for a while.

"Let me ride you in the backseat," Harry says looking at Louis.

"Fuck Harry" Louis hisses gripping the steering wheel.

"I'm hard, I need to come" Harry moans.

"Harry I'm driving!" Louis protests paying attention to the road.

"Pull over" Harry licks his lips.

Louis grunts and looks for a place to pull over. There's an abandoned piece of meadow on his left so he pulls onto the grass. He parks the car and cuts the engine.

He unbuckles his seatbelt and starts to unzip his pants. He pulls his pants and boxers down his legs, leaving them at his ankles, his hard cock bouncing against his tummy.

Harry moans and does the same. He climbs over the front console, straddling Louis's waist.

They grind against each other, mouths hovering over each other, kissing every once and a while.

Harry whines desperately, "please" he begs.

"there's lube on the glove compartment" Louis rasps. Harry twists his body around and opens the glove compartment, he takes the lube and turns around. he hands the bottle to him.

"hips up" Louis demands. Harry lifts himself up, holding onto Louis shoulders.

Louis lubes his fingers up and sinks two into harry, catching him off guard. Harry gasps, his eyes screwing shut.

Louis fingers him roughly and sloppily, harry whines and circles his hips.

"Now" Harry moans, trying to fuck himself on Louis's fingers. Louis pulls his fingers out before he can even sink down fully.

"stay up" Louis orders and Harry obeys, keeping himself hovered over Louis's thighs.

Louis lubes his dick and lines himself up with Harry's expectant hole.

Harry sinks down on Louis, taking him all at once. He whines low in his throat when he sits flush on Louis's lap.

"take, take your shirt off" Louis rasps. Harry grips the hem of his shirt peeling it off, his bare chest knocking into Louis.

Harry starts to sway his hips, rocking himself hard. Harry moans brokenly, gripping Louis's shoulders.

Louis takes Harry's hips, putting them into a fast rhythm. He thrust hard into harry, jolting the younger boy in his lap.

Harry lets out a groan, tossing his head back. He lifts his hips up, slamming back down again, hitting his prostate. A sinful moan leaves Harry's wet lips, his mouth hanging open.

The car started to steam up, the windows becoming foggy.

"Oh god!" Harry moans. Louis thrusts up hard, harry slamming down, taking him deeper. Harry pants heavily into the air.

Louis kisses Harry's chest, leaving love bites anywhere his lips touch.

"Im close" Harry pants.

Louis takes Harry's right nipple between his teeth, biting down. Harry moans, arching his back. Louis runs his hands up Harry's sides.

"You're such a slut you know that? So desperate to be fucked you're getting needy in public" Louis grunts, running his tongue along Harry's neck.

"Bet you would've let me fuck you in front of everyone, scream my name so they know who you belong to" Louis murmurs, pounding into Harry.

Harry cries out, clenching hard around Louis, his thighs straining.

"I'm your slut, would do anything for you" Harry moans, rocking his hips desperately.

"Yea, you're my slut, you love my cock so much" Louis murmurs through his own haze.

"I love you cock, I'm your cock slut" Harry nods, his head falling into Louis's shoulder.

"I gonna come" Harry cries. His stomach knotting, the tingle in his spine growing.

Harry arches his back, accidentally hitting the wheel causing the horn to go. It startles both of them. Harry stops his movements and moves away from the wheel.

Louis slips his hand down beside the seat, pulling the small lever, the chair reclines back. Louis now is laying down, Harry's straddling his thighs. Louis scoots up the seat a bit.

He grabs Harry's hips, thrusting up into Harry. He moans and starts to rock himself again, harder and faster, desire filling him.

Harry's hips slow down, becoming short. He clenches and comes hard all over his and Louis's stomach.

"Fuck Louis!" Harry cries out, nails digging into his shoulders. Louis continues to fuck up in him, chasing his own orgasm. He freezes and comes in Harry, groaning into the crook of Harry's neck.

They stay clinging to each other, panting over each others heated skin.

Louis runs his hand through Harry's curl's soothingly.  Harry's head rests on Louis shoulder. He leans back, looking into Louis eyes.

They smile and Harry's leans in to peck Louis's lips.

Harry lifts himself up, wincing as he feels Louis soft cock slips out of him.

He sits on Louis things, trying to find his discarded pants. Louis hand runs up and down Harry's milky thighs, still panting, looking at the car ceiling.

"Harry stop moving so much" Louis rasps, his nails digging into Harrys hips.

Harry blushes understanding why Louis was saying that.

"Sorry" he mutters picking up his boxers from the car floor.

Harry slides back into the passenger seat, pulling on his bottoms.

Louis sits up, reclining the chair back up. He pulls his pants up, that we're surprisingly still on his ankles.

"Okay" Louis mutters mostly to himself.

"Right. Let's go home now" he nods putting his seatbelt back on. He starts the car, driving with the hum of the radio.