Mr.CEO

Louis paced back and forth in their bedroom. He was getting ready for a video call. A company from Japan was wanting to collaborate with Louis to create a new software. This was a very important meeting and Louis was on edge.

Harry sits on the bed, watching him fondly, smiling to himself over his overacting boyfriend.

Louis sighs and sits down beside Harry, his leg twitching. Louis ran his fingers through his hair.

"Stressed?" Harry asked him in a deep playful voice. Louis closed his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Not now Harry!" He told him curtly. Harry slid closer to him, putting his hand dangerously close to Louis clothes dick. He could feel Louis react to his movement.

"I can help take the edge off for you" Harry smirks. "Don't fuck with me right now Harry!" Louis said frustrated.

"I can do something to help ease off your tension" Harry whispers huskily. Louis looks up at Harry.

"Don't get me like this when I have a video call in less than fifteen fucking minutes!" Louis warmed him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Harry taunts, rubbing his thumb on the inside of Louis thigh.

"Don't fucking push you luck Harry!" Louis huffs and scoots away.

"I just told you to turn off that sassiness. It's like your trying to be punished!" Louis growls. He knew what Harry was doing and he was going along with it. Louis gets up and walks over to his desk, sitting down on the expensive chair.

Harry saunters over to him and leans against the desk. Louis looks at him, his fingers tapping against the arm chair.

Harry then slid down onto his knees, looking up at Louis through his thick lashes.

"You can fuck the sassy mess out of my mouth" Harry told him seductively. Louis felt his words go straight to his dick. Harry ran his hand ups Louis thighs, slowly, dragging them up to make sure Louis felt him. He stopped at the button of Louis pants. Louis squirmed a bit.

"Harry don't!" Louis warned again. "The call could come in any time!" Harry looked at him and smirked.

"Let's see how much control mr. CEO has then shall we" before Louis can respond Harry and unbuttons, and unzipped Louis pants. He pulled Louis out of his boxers. Louis hissed. Harry bent his head forward and began to kitten lick Louis dick. His toungue darting out just a little to lick at the head. Louis wasn't fully hard yet but Harry was determined to get him there.

"Harry!" Louis growled as he gripped the arms of the chair tightly. Harry looked up at him through his lashes, giving him an innocent look knowing exactly what he was doing and just continued to flick his tongue out, not taking Louis fully into his mouth.

Just then Louis' video call came through. Louis tried to push Harry off but Harry gripped his thighs tightly, digging his fingers into Louis flesh.

"Harry don't fucking do this! This is important" Louis hissed. Louis was close to begging. Harry looked deep into Louis eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you can control yourself while I give you head" Harry taunted as he dragged his tongue up Louis dick. Louis shivered.

"You are so going to fucking regret this! Louis growled at him and took the call. He composed himself as best he could while Harry continued to lick at his dick and pumping him tortuously slow. Louis was losing his resolve. Harry was driving him fucking insane with need and lust. He gripped edge of the desk hard and tried to focus on Rose who was giving him specifications on what to expect from this video call.