I'm not theirs, I'm yours

Harry is pissed.

He just had a PR stunt with Kendall, it was horrible, and he hated every second of it. He would do anything to have been at home snuggled up with his husband, watching movies, or having sex.

Kendall had purposely thrown herself at him the whole day. He felt so uncomfortable. There were hired paps following them all day and nonstop fans swarming them.

He finally was able to leave, heading back to the hotel where his husband was. He needs Louis. Needs to get Kendall off him, and needs to feel Louis's love.

He huffs frustratedly, closing the hotel room door harshly. He needs his Louis. needs to see him, kiss him, feel him.

He hurries into their bedroom, finding Louis laying on the bed reading a book. Louis looks up and smiles at him.

His face quickly falls when he sees the distress on Harry's face.

"What's wrong?" Louis frowns, closing his book. Harry huffs and climbs on the bed, crawling up to Louis, his face nestling into the small of his back. He breathes in his husband's scent, feeling a bit better.

Louis puts his book on the side table and turns around, his hand going to the back of Harry's neck, bringing him down for a kiss. Harry sighs into Louis's mouth.

"I need you," Harry says when they break apart. Louis nods quickly, desire spreading in his lower regions.

Harry leans back pulling his shirt over his head, Louis quickly copies him. His small hands go to Harrys's jeans, unbuttoning and pulling the zipper down. Harry peels the tight material off him, the bulge prominent in his boxers.

Louis cups him through the tight material, palming him. Harry moans and yanks Louis's sweats off. He groans when he sees Louis isn't wearing any boxers.

He pushes him down so he lies on his back, Harry's lips coming in contact with Louis's nipples. Louis whines at the feeling of Harry gently nibbling at them.

Louis bucks his hips up into Harry's hard-on, needing some friction. "I love you. only you" Harry breathes against Louis's chest, sucking a love bite onto him.

Louis then understands why Harry is so upset, he knits his hands into Harry's curls.

"I know" Louis murmurs softly. "I love you too. so much"

Louis manages to get Harry's boxers off, the clothing hanging off his ankles. Louis reaches for the bedside table pulling out a bottle of lube. He places it on the bed, Harry snatching it. He applies the substance to his two fingers slipping one into Louis's heat. A quiet gasp comes from the boy underneath him.

"Im loose" Louis says, stopping Harry. "Fingered meself while you were gone" He pants.

Harry pulls his fingers away, knowing Louis didn't need any prep. He applies a light coat on his dick, hissing at the coldness. He grips Louis's hip, sliding him closer to him. Louis locks his legs around Harry's waist.

Harry lines his length up with Louis's hole, pressing against it. He slips in an inch, feeling Louis stretch around him.

He groans and pushes in another inch. Louis's breath hitches, his back arching slightly. He was already covered in a layer of sweat, panting hard. His brain is all foggy.

Harry bottoms out, his forehead resting against Louis's collarbone. Louis runs his fingers through Harrts hair in a soothing motion, he peppers kisses everywhere his lips can touch.

"You can move" Louis breathes out, bucking his hips up. Harry lifts his head, eyes locking with Louis, both their eyes almost completely black. Harry draws his hips out, just the tip of his dick nestled into Louis's tight heat. He pushes forward, eliciting a low moan from Louis.

He does it again and again, gentile and slow. Harry is so vulnerable right now and Louis's heart aches for him.

Harry quickly picks up his pace, letting his frustration fuel his thrusts.

Louis moans loudly, feeling so overwhelmed with pleasure. He throws his head back and squeezes his eyes shut. His legs tightened around Harry's waist and his stomach muscles flex.

He clenches around Harry whose pace slowly increases every few minutes. Both men can feel their orgasms approaching.

"I don't love Kendall, or anyone else. Just you, only you, it's always been you" Harry pants.

"Please know that. Lou, please believe me," He says almost desperately.

Louis cups his face in his hands forcing Harry to look at him. "I know Haz, I know. I love you too, fuck- love you so much" Louis tells him breathlessly.

"I'm not theirs, I'm yours"

"Yes, yes you're mine, and I'm yours, only yours" Louis murmurs

Harry blinks a few times and then nods. He looks down at where he is disappearing inside his boy, moaning and thrusting faster.

Harry grunts and tightens his hold on his husband, fucking him harder. Louis whines loudly, his body sliding up and down the bed.

"H-Hazza I'm close" Louis moans. Harry's lips suck at Louis's neck, leaving harsh love bites.

"Me too. soon babe" Harry groans, rocking his hips faster.

It's not long before Louis feels the tingling in his spine and the knotting in his stomach. "I'm. I'm... Harry" Louis tries to warn his husband but his brain can't form a proper sentence. Harry understands nonetheless, he liters his chest in kisses.

"Let it go Lou" Harry encourages. Those four words are like a blessing for Louis. He cries out and clenches hard around Harry, his legs squeezing him tightly. He spurts hot white streaks all over his stomach and chest.

Harry groans at the sight, snapping his hips faster and rougher, chasing his own release. His thrusts become sloppy and he slows down. He freezes inside Luis and comes with a broken moan.

Louis moans at the feeling of Harry's cum filling him, so deep and intimate. Harry's chest collides with Louis's, his breath fanning over Louis's heated skin.

Harry pulls out and lifts himself off Louis, flopping down next to him. Louis turns his head to look at Harry. His eyes are closed, lips parted, breathing heavily. he looks so beautiful.

Louis musters some strength and climbs on top of his husband, sitting comfortably on his stomach. Harry grins and opens his eyes, looking up at Louis. Louis grins down at him, placing his hand on Harry's chiseled chest.

Harry's hands grab Louis's waist holding him in his place.

"Hi," Louis says

"Hi"

"you look so beautiful" Louis spoke softly, adoration in his eyes. Harry furrows his brows and purses his lips. "I'm all sweaty, and have come on me" Harry speaks slowly. Louis chuckles, throwing his head back.

Louis's ass rubbed against Harry's crotch. harry tightens his grip on Louis's waist, keeping him still. "Don't do that unless you want to go another round" Harry growls.

Louis blushes and looks down, "I'm too tired for a round two" he murmurs.

"Let's get cleaned up" Harry says shifting underneath Louis.

Louis nods and slides off him, sitting in the soft mattress.