Too loud

Louis was in the living room talking to his best mate, Zayn. They had been so busy and finally were able to catch up. Zayn had just had his daughter, Kai. Louis was so happy for him.

Louis smiled brightly as he listened to his friend talk about his life.

Louis was liked around the living room and down the hall.

But something else caught his attention. He heard muffled noises from the bedroom. He knew Harry was in there, he just figured he was working on something for work.

He focused back on Zayn. But as he was walking back to the living room, he heard a moan. Louis froze. He waited a while but didn't hear anything after. Louis brushes it off.

"Mate you there?" Zayn a voice came through the phone.

"Uh yeah, sorry i thought I heard something" Louis tells him shaking his head.

"Ah it's alright" Zayn a says. "Anyways how are you and Haz?" Zayn asks and Louis can hear his smile.

"I'm good. Harry's good. We're good" Louis smiles. "That's great mate"

Louis heard a moan. It was exactly the same as the first time. He feels it go straight to his dick. Louis turned around and walked back to the bedroom.

Louis talked a bit quieter to Zayn as he walked. Sure enough, the noises were coming from the bedroom. The door was open a bit so Louis looked through.

What he say made his jaw drop and his phone almost dropped from his hand.

He could make out Harry lying on the bed naked and jacking himself off. It seemed he had just had a shower from his wet curls and a towel that was on the ground.

"Oh my god!" Louis whispered shocked

"Lou?" He heard Zayn say.

"What is that?" Zayn then said, referring to Harry's moans.

"I got to go. I'll call you later" Louis said curtly and hung up, not giving Zayn any time to respond.

Louis held his breath as he watched his boy pleasure himself. Louis was already hard.

"Uh Louis!" Harry moaned loudly. That went straight to Louis dick. He was so aroused.

He watched as Harry dug his thumb into his slit and groan. Louis was close already. He knew he was going to come from this. It was so hot!

He watched Harry speed up and then shoot his load all over himself with his loudest moan yet.

Louis let out a shuddering breath, he too came. He quickly composed himself and pushed the door open and walked in. Harry yelped and tried to find something to cover himself with. There was nothing in reach.

Louis didn't say anything as he strode over to Harry and climbed up on the bed.

"I-I... Lou. H-how much of that did you s-see?" Harry flushed.

"Enough to make me come" Louis told him and bent his head down to Harry groin. Louis dragged his tongue along Harry's ferns, tasting his remains. Harry groaned.

Louis licked him clean and came back up to kiss Harry. Harry cradled his fingers into Louis hair.

"That was so fucking hot!" Louis told him. "But you disrupted my call" Louis

"Hmm didn't mean to. Didn't know I was that loud" Harry panted.

"Oh baby. You were loud. You were so fucking loud. Proper porn star you were!" Louis tells him kissing his neck.

Harry breathed out a chuckle. "I'll take that as a compliment" Harry moans at the feeling of Louis leaving marks on him.