Pretty in lace

Harry looks down at the lace in his hands. He wasn't really sure about it at first but when he saw it at the store, he immediately thought about Louis and he just bought it.

Louis was going to be home any second. He shakes off his insecurities and gets into the sexy material.

He lays on the bed, in a very pleasing position, and waits for his husband to come home. He hears soft footsteps and his heart beats faster.

"Harry I'm home. I was thinking you could do takeout tonight. what do you-" Louis opens their bedroom door and stops dead in his tracks. His eyes widen and his mouth opens.

"Hi" Harry smiles sheepishly, blushing.

He wanted to hide under the covers and shy away from his husband's gaze but he stays put, licking his lips.

"H-hi" Louis gasps

Louis's eyes shamelessly take harry in, he licks his lips, eyes dark.

"D-do you like it?" Harry asks with uncertainty.

Louis stalks over to his husband, climbing onto the bed.

"Fuck, I love it" Louis growls climbing overtop of him. His lips go to Harry's neck. Harry's eyes close and he lets out a moan, bucking his hips up.

He feels such relief, he thought he would look silly and Louis wouldn't want him.

"So sexy" Louis hums running his tongue down Harry's naval. Harry whines bucking his hips up, trying to get more. Louis grabs harry's hips keeping him down as he continues his sweet torture.

"Louis" Harry moans.

"Patience babe" Louis smirks against Harry's skin, just above the red lace.

Louise takes the lace in between his teeth. He pulls the lace down slowly, Harry wiggling his hips to try and get it off faster, his dick straining against the lace, smearing it with pre-come.

Harry's dick springs free when Louis pulls the material down his thighs, hitting his stomach. He grabs himself, pumping himself slowly.

Louis immediately pulls his hand away. He grabs both of Harry's hands and forces them over his head, keeping them there. Louis's face is centimeters from Harry's.

"don't touch" he growls, his eyes burning into Harry's.

Harry licks his lips and moans. Louis moves back down his body. Harry watches him intensely, eyes dark.

"Lou please" Harry begs, his head falling against the mattress. He was so desperate to be touched, he needed to come.

"Shh" Louis smirks, running his tongue along the vein on Harry's cock.  Harry lets out a choked gasp, gripping the headboard.

Louis grabs Harry at the base of his cock, stroking him. "Hmm, so pretty" Louis hums pumping him, faster.

"Oh god!" Harry moans, biting his lip.

Louis leans down, circling his tongue over Harry's tip. Louis opens his mouth wide and takes him down.

"F-fuck" Harry groans, loving the feeling of Louis's warm wet mouth. Louis sucks hard on his way up, tasting the salty pre-come before going back down again, taking him down more.

His fingers found their way into Louis's hair and he tugs gently. Louis moans around Harry's cock which was down his throat.

He bobs his head up and down taking Harry deeper and Harry thrusts up. Louis licks up and swirls his tongue teasingly around Harry's head making Harry whimper and tug a little harshly on his feathery stands.