Dream come true

Harry woke up with a problem. He was hard.

He was naked and tangled up with Louis. Harry was holding Louis from behind, his face smushed into Louis's back.

Harry took in a deep breath, nervous about the problem between his legs. He heard Louis yawn. "Morning" Louis mumbles.

"Morning baby, how are you feeling?" Harry says in his raspy morning voice.

"Like there's a dick jabbing into my spine," Louis says and Harry can hear the grin on Louis's face.

Harry chuckles. "I can't help it. You just look so hot all the time"

"Your such a horny teenager" Louis snickers and pushes back against Harry's dick. Harry groans and flips Louis over so they are facing each other.

"Looks like we're both horny teenagers judging from your semi" Harry teases as he grinds into Louis. Louis let's put a soft moan. Harry kisses him lovingly.

"I had a dream about you," Louis says against Harry's lips. "Yeah?" Harry smiles "was I your Prince Charming coming to save the day?" Harry teases.

"No. You were fucking the shit out of me" Louis says calmly like they were discussing what's for breakfast. Harry coughs, choking on his own spit.

"W-what?" Harry rasps. "I was on my stomach while you pounded into me from behind. Your hands were all over and you were kissing me all over. You were rocking my body up and down the bed so hard." Louis tells him, running his finger up Harry's chest.

Louis looked into Harry's eyes which were blown wide with lust. Louis grins cheekily.

"I'm kidding." Louis snickers "I don't even remember what I dreamt."

"It's so fun getting you all riled up," Louis says slipping his hand down in between their bodies and grabbing Harry's dick. Harry hissed at the contact.

"Hmm so hard" Louis murmurs pumping Harry. Harry's hand snaps around Louis's throat. He was squeezing but not hard enough to choke him.

Harry flips Louis around again so he's on his stomach and climbs on top of him, straddling his hips and butt. Harry massages Louis's lower back as his dick pushes into Louis's ass. Louis moans at Harry's sudden actions.

"Get the lube," Harry says darkly, his voice filled with lust and need.

Louis does. He fumbles for the bedside table drawer and brings the bottle out with shaking hands. His body tingles with anticipation.

"You think your such a smart ass. Saying all that to get me flustered" Harry grunts and snatches the bottle out of Louis's hand.

"Well it worked didn't it" Louis gasps.

"Damn right it did, cuz when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for weeks" Harry whispers into Louis's ear.

Louis moans at the dirty words.

"You want prep?" Harry asks

"Yeh" Louis nods

"Ok," Harry kisses Louis's shoulder blade.

Harry lubes up his middle finger and presses against Louis's hole. Harry feels it flutter under his touch. Louis pushes his hips back, desperate for Harry's touch. Harry pushes his hips down and holds them with his other hand. Harry's one hand covered half of Louis's back.

"Don't!" Harry hissed. Louis makes a whinnying noise. Harry pushes half of his finger in, Louis stretching around it. Harry takes his time opening Louis, making sure he wasn't going to be in pain when he took his dick. Louis was a mess, moaning and squirming.

"Stay still Lou, you'll hurt yourself," Harry tells him concerned.

"I- can't help it. F-feel too good ugh!" Louis moans.

Harry curls his fingers hitting Louis's prostate dead on. Louis screams out and jerks his whole body.

"Louis seriously, you're going to pull something," Harry tells him sternly.

"I don't want your fingers anymore" Louis pants.

"You're not open enough" Harry shakes his head.

"I thought you were gonna wreck me" Louis croaks.

"Hmm, good point" Harry nods and pulls his fingers out, whipping them on the sheets.

Harry wastes no time lining himself up and thrusts into Louis in one go, forcing Louis to accommodate him. The stretch burned a bit but that made it all the more pleasurable.

They both let out a blissful moan. Harry pulled almost all the way out, slamming back in. Louis cries out gripping the sheets hard. Harry tightens his grip on Louis's hips and thrust faster.

Harry pants hard and is covered in a sheet of sweat. His eyes stay glued to where their hips meet, groaning at the sight.

"H-Harry!" Louis whines pushing his face into the pillows.

"You close?" Harry says

"Yeh" Louis grunts

"Me too, hold on a bit longer honey" Harry rasps.

Harry snaps his hips faster, chasing his orgasm. Louis was sliding up and down their bed and moaning without reserve.

"Fuck your so tight Lou!" Harry groans

"You just have a fucking monster of a dick!" Louis cries.

"Hmm. I'm gonna take that as a compliment" Harry smirks.

Harry lowers his face, planting kisses anywhere his lips touch. Louis grinds on the bed, creating even more friction. He was really close. Harry knits his finger into Louis's feathery hair, tugging at his locks, Louis moaned sinfully loudly.

"I can't believe you're fucking me at 9 in the morning" Louis pants. Harry chuckles. "You love it," he says giving an extra sharp thrust.

"I do" Louis moans.

Louis's hands move around trying to grasp the sheets from being overwhelmed. Harry had his hands on Louis's lower back and ass. Louis felt so good.

"Haz I'm gonna come fuck!" Louis groans.

"Come on baby, let it go, come for me" Harry encourages, kissing Louis's back.

Louis moans and clenches, he spills on the sheets underneath him. Harry's hips stutter and he is stills inside his boy, filling him up with a loud groan. Harry pulls out and grabs Louis. He lays down and puts Louis on top of him.

Louis is panting and his head is hung down from exhaustion. Harry was just last there panting, looking up at his beautiful boy. Harry had his hands firmly on Louis's hips to keep him in place.

"You did so good baby" Harry smiles through his panting. Louis smiles weakly. They both take their time coming down from their highs. Louis leans down and captures Harry's lips in a deep kiss.

"I love you" Harry murmurs running his fingers up Louis's back and into Louis's dishevelled hair. "I love you more" Louis whispers.

They fall asleep again for another hour or so.