wet dream

"Yes Lou! Fuck!" Harry moans loudly, his body sliding up and down the bed. Louis rocks into him hard, the sound of skin against skin filled his ears.

He was so close, he felt so good. Louis gripped his hips and pounded into his boy harder. Harry clenches hard and moans loudly.

Louis growls loving the sound his boyfriend was making. He was so loud, it was so hot.

"Such a slut for me. Swaying your hips like that, getting me all riled up, you little shit." Louis grunts

"Hmm you love it" hard gasps out, a smiles on his lips.

"Yeah I do" Louis nods. He switched his grip on Harry's waist, thrusting dead into his prostate.

"Louis!" Harry cries out.

Harry's eyes snap open. He's on his stomach and sweaty all over. He realizes he's hard as ever and has been grinding against the mattress. fuck. he thinks. He just had a wet dream about Louis, who was right next to him. If Louis was up and heard him, Harry might just die.

He whines and rocks against the bed, knowing he needs to come to get rid of his boner. He had to be careful, he couldn't wake Louis. He grinds hard, groaning into his pillow, at the friction.

"Harry?" he heard Louis's groggy voice say.

Shit.

He too embarrassed to say anything so he just keeps thrusting into the mattress.

He hears Louis shift a bit and then the soft light of the bedside table is on.

"Harry what are you doing?" Louis asks. Harrys is too humiliated. He whines into the pillow, knowing Louis was watching him.

Louis's eyes widened and his mouth forms a small 'o'.

"Louis" Harry moans brokenly. "Shit Haz" Louis breathes out, his eyes darkening.

Louis blushes and can't help but get hard. "h-help, I need you" Harry whines. Louis stares a harry for a minute. "Okay," Louis breathes.

Thankfully, they both slept naked so they didn't have any boundaries.

Louis throws the covers off and climbs over harry, his dick rubbing up harry's crack.

A loud whine leaves Harry's lips. "Please" he whimpers. Louis grabs the bottle of lube from the bedside table and spreads it over his fingers. He pushes in his his index finger, feeling Harry's tight warm heat. 

He gradually adds more fingers, getting Harry nice and open. Harry rocks back on Louis fingers, his cock leaking pre-come.

"Lou, I can't- anymore. Please. Need you" Harry rasps. His hands grip the sheets, rocking back as much as he can.

Louis pulls his fingers out, whipping his lube slicked fingers on his hard dick.

He grabs Harry's hips, lining himself up with his hole. He presses against his hole, feeling it stretched around the tip of him.

He pushes in further, an inch slipping into Harry's tight heat.

Harry let's out a shallow gasp. His eyes shut, brows furrowed, mouth parted.

Louis pushes in further, cussing under his breath at the feeling of being immersed in Harry's warm tight heat.

Harry moans when Louis bottoms out. "Move" He pleas and Louis obeys, drawing his hips back and ramming forward. Harry cries out and grips the sheets. Louis fucks Harry fast and hard.

"Tell what you were dreaming about" Louis pants. "Y-you" Harry moans. "You can do better than that" Louis grunts, thrusting extra hard, earning a loud gasp from Harry. "You were fucking me" Harry pants.

"Filling me up so good."

"Hmm, so naughty" Louis murmurs and grabs Harry's hips. Louis's angle shifts and he rams straight (gay) into Harry's prostate. Harry moans loudly and clenches hard around Louis.

"Fuckkkk Harry" Louis groans, loving the feeling of Harry's tight warm walls around him. "close, close, fuck I'm so close" Harry whines. "Not yet," Louis says, pounding into him.

Harry's back arches, rutting desperately against the bed,

A few more minutes and Harry is done. "Louisssss" Harry whines desperately, needing his release. "Let it go honey" Louis pants thrusting faster chasing his own high.

Harry clenches hard around Louis and comes with a loud moan, spurting hot come onto the sheets underneath him.

Louis groans, and his hips stutter. He freezes inside Harry and comes too, filling him up.

They're both a panting mess, coming down from their highs. Louis pulls out, Harry wincing a bit at the loss, clenching around nothing.

Louis crashes down beside his boy staring at the ceiling. "Well fuck" He breathes after a while. "Hmm" Harry mumbles, his cheek smushed into the pillow. His eyes were closed, heavy breathes leaving his lips that were parted slightly.

Louis brushes a few strands of Harry's curls out of Harry's eyes.

"That was hot," Louis says. A smile appears on Harry's lips. "are you okay? I didn't hurt you?" Louis asks. "You were perfect Lou" Harry sighs contently.

Louis slips out of bed to grab a cloth, to wipe Harry clean. He comes back moment later.

Harry turns onto his back, looking up at Louis. Louis sits beside Harry, wiping off his come. Louis throws the dirty rag into the laundry basket. He makes his way back into bed, pulling the covers over them. He shuffles closer to Harry, wanting to be close to him. and snuggles into Louis side.

Louis smiles and wraps his arms around his tired boy. He snuggles closer into him, his body fitting perfectly with Harrys. Louis turns the light off and they fall asleep together in their post-orgasm bliss.

X

AN/ sorry this chapter is short and kinda sucks lol