Yes daddy

Louis is straddling Harry, having a heated make out session. Their hands roaming all over each other.

Louis moans in Harry's mouth, Harry grabbing fistfuls of Louis ass.

Louis grinds down on Harry, knitting his fingers into Harry hair tugging harshly earning a groan from him.

Louis throws his head back and closes his eyes and lets out a moan, Harry's lips attacking Louis neck.

Louis goes back to kissing him. His desire fuelling him. Louis grinds down hard, pulling at the bass of Harry's boxers.

"Get in me Styles" Louis murmurs against Harry's lips. Harry smirks.

Harry flips them so Louis backs crashes on the bed. Louis giggles and slides himself further up.

Harry's fingers curl into the band of Louis boxers pulling them off. Louis lifts his hips up so they come off easier.

Harry throws Louis boxers on the floor and starts kissing Louis body.

Harry kisses down his collar bones, Louis whining in frustration. "Harry no teasing" Louis huffs.

Harry smirks against Louis's heated skin. He sits up and gets off the bed. He takes off his boxers and grabs the bottle of lube from the bedside table.

Harry climbs back on the bed. Louis gets into a sitting position, resting against the headboard.

He applies the lubricant to his fingers. He pulls Louis down towards him and slowly scissors him open, the smaller boy whining and squirming around the bed.

"I don't want your fingers anymore" Louis pants after a while. Harry removes his finger and wipes them on the sheets. He lubes up his dick and presses it against Louis hole, feeling it flutter.

Harry pushes in a few inches, loving the feeling of Louis stretching to accommodate him.

Louis gasps and arches his back. He was panting hard. Harry stays still when he bottoms out and only starts to thrust when Louis breathes out "move".

Harry fucks his boy fast and hard. He loved pleasing his boyfriend. Louis moans loudly each time Harry draws his hips in, smashing them with his.

Harry shifts position, gripping Louis waist tightly and rams straight into Louis prostate.

"Fuck!" Louis scream out and his body spasms. "God! Yes- right there, fuck" Louis moans as Harry continues to assault his prostate.

Harry leans down and kisses Louis hard, his tongue licking into Louis mouth. Harry trails his lips down, paying extra attention to Louis nipples.

"Yes daddy" Louis moans, but then freezes when he realizes what he just said. "I- hmm... I'm sorry I didn't..." Louis stutters, his face flushed in embarrassment.

"Fuck don't apologize. I loved it" Harry groans and thrust faster and harder. "say it again" Harry grunts kissing Louis chest.

Louis moans sinfully and arches his back. Wrapping his legs around Harry's wait and tugging at his locks. Louis digs his heels into Harry bum.

Harry groans, loving the feeling of Louis tugging on his hair.

"Fuck. Harder please" Louis groans. "Say it baby" Harry grunts refusing to obey Louis request until the name left his lips.

"Hmm please daddy. Harder. Faster." Louis gasps out, clenching hard around Harry.

Harry groans deep in his throat, he was so turned on by the name. He snaps his hips faster, his hips smashing into the smaller boy.

"Close. God I'm so close" Louis whines, he was so overwhelmed by pleasure.

"Give it to me baby. Let it go" Harry groans.

Louis comes quickly after that, screaming his lovers name and arching his back. He clenches hard and comes, spurting white streams over his and Harrys chests.

Louis pants hard, coming down from his high. Harry grunts and tightens his grip on Louis waist, chasing his own orgasm.

Louis whines, being sensitive from his orgasm. "Almost. There. Honey" Harry says in between pants.

Harry stills and comes soon after Louis, filling him. He groans and his brows furrow.

Harry pulls out slowly and crashes down beside Louis. "Where did that come from?" Harry asks with a smirk. Referring to the name that left Louis lips.

Louis blushes and hides his face in Harry's side. "I dunno. It just came out..." Louis mumbles.

Harry chuckles. "Well don't be embarrassed to say it cause it's gonna be all that you can say next time" Harry smirks.

Louis blushes even harder and giggles. He climbs on top of Harry and kisses him. Harry smiles into the kiss.

They end up taking a nap together, cuddled up together.