Tease in front of the boys

Harry comes down the stairs to find Louis. He was horny and needy and wanted Louis to take care of him. He walks into the kitchen to find everyone else. Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall we're all eating and talking.

Harry quietly sits down beside Louis. "Hi honey" Louis smiles and kisses him on the cheek.

"Hi" Harry smiles. "Hey mate!" Liam beams. "Hey guys!" Harry greets the rest of the boys.

Harry wants to get Louis to notice and get the hint that he wanted to go upstairs with him, but it was going to be hard with everyone else present.

An idea comes to mind and Harry takes action. He takes Louis hand and brings it over to his crotch, placing it over the bulge in his pants.

Louis let's out a small grasp but covers it with a cough. Harry pushes Louis hand onto him hard, suppressing a moan.

Louis snaps his hand back into his own lap, obviously flustered.

Harry frustrated knowing Louis wasn't getting his message decided to really make him notice.

He brings his own hand over Louis's dick, he felt a small bulge under his hand. He smirked to himself and squeezed Louis. He tensed under Harrys touch.

Harry palmed him over his shorts. Louis gripped the table hard, his knuckles turning white. His eyebrows furrowed together, eyes were squinted shut, his breathing uneven.

Harry leaned over and whispered in his ear: "you've got a problem in your downstairs" he smirks and pumps him faster. Louis death stares him.

"Harry STOP!" Louis grunts quietly. "Will you come upstairs with me?" Harry asks. Louis doesn't say anything so Harry slips his hand inside Louis shorts and boxers and comes in contact with Louis now fully hard dick. Harry squeezes him hard and Louis let's out a choked moan.

"You alright Lou?" Zayn asks looking at his friend with concern. Louis freezes but Harry continues his sweet torture. "Uh y-yeah. Sorry just a cleaning my throat" Louis lies.

The boys look at him strangely before going back to their conversation.

"Harry!" Louis whisper shouts. "Come upstairs with me" Harry whispers back.

"You're so goona regret this!" Louis growls. Harry smiles and removes his hand for my Louis dick. "I'm going upstairs now" Harry whispers hotly into Louis ear.

Harry sits up and scurries off to their bedroom before anyone can notice this large bulge in his shorts.

He lays on the bed in his back and slips his hand into his shorts coming in contact with his hard dick. He hissed as he starts pumping himself, thinking of Louis.

He closes his eyes and imagines his beautiful boyfriend getting him off.

"Harry stop!" He heard Louis demanding voice. Harry's eyes fly open. He whines but takes his hand out of his shorts.

"Your such a shit! Getting me hard in front of everyone. What the fuck were you thinking?" Louis growls and struts over to Harry.

"I need you" Harry replies licking his lips. "Take off your clothes" Louis demands.

Harry quickly stands up and removes all that he's wearing, standing naked in front of Louis.

Louis walks closer to Harry so that he's right in front of him.

"How bad you want me?" Louis asks seductively. "So bad" Harry rushes out.

"I don't think you deserve it. You were so bad, trying to get me off in front of everyone" Louis murmurs as he circles Harry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't do it ever again." Harry says. "You know you easily could have texted me or just told me" Louis tell him.

"I want you on your hand and knees. As punishment you don't get so see me or be too comfortable." Louis says seductively.

A thrill goes up Harry's spine. This was going to be new and exciting.

"Get up!" Louis growls and Harry's is quick to sit up. "Hand and knees" Louis demands and Harry turned over. His ass towards Louis and his head to the bed frame.

Louis hands knees Harry's plump cheeks and then his hand comes down and slap him. Harry gasps! Louis smack him a few more time, by now Harry butt was red and hot.

"I'm going to prep you now" Louis tells him and scurries around the room looking for lube. When he finds a bottle he come back to Harry. He had put his arms on the bed and his head was resting against them. "Did u say you could move?" Louis voice booms.

"Harry instantly lifts his head and straightens his arms. "S-sorry sir" Harry breathes out.

Louis tsks and slaps him again. A loud cry mixed with a moan leaves Harry's lips. "Don't move again!" Louis says.

Harry nods. Louis lubes his middle and index finger and inserts his middle finger. Harry whines low in his throat and rocks back into Louis finger. "No moving" Louis says and Harry halts. He whines in protest but knows not to disobey Louis.

Harry is whining and moaning when Louis is four fingers deep. Louis pulls them out and wipes them of the sheets. He then lubes up his dick and pushes against his open hole.

"Please" Harry begs and so Louis thrust forwards, filing Harry in one thrust. Harry cries out at the sudden intrusion.

Louis fucks Harry hard and fast. Harry cheeks giggling every time Louis hips smash into them. Harry gripped the sheets in his hand, squeezing till his knuckles tired white.

He wanted so badly to rest his head against the bed but he knew Louis would scold him and he wanted to be good for him.

Louis's grip tightened on his hips and he fucked faster. Harry started to cramp by the time he felt his orgasm approaching. He was tired even though Louis was doing most of the work, holding himself up like he was, was tiring.

"Lou I can't- I'm tired. Please. I- i need to rest my arms" Harry whimpers. Louis grunts but says okay.

Harry let's out a relieved breath and drops his arms. The new angle has Louis ram straight into his prostate. Harry screamed out and almost fully collapsed at the pleasure. Louis had to practically hold him up.

"Fuuuuuckkkk Harry!" Louis groans. "I'm close" Harry moans, rocking back into Louis. "Shit. Me too" Louis pants.

A few more thrust and Harry is coming with a loud moan all over the sheets underneath him. Louis comes Igor after, filling Harry up.

Harry collapses onto the bed, Louis slipping out of him. He falls next to Harry. They both just lay together in their post orgasm state.

They ended up falling asleep tangles in each other's embrace.