Shower

Again, FYI, the first part of this story pretty much the same as the previous chapters...

X

"I think you should go talk to him" Liam states to Louis who was sitting at the table reading a book. Louis huffs and puts the book down to look at his friend.

"If he stops being a jealous asshole then I'll consider it," Louis says. Liam grins a bit and takes a bite of his sandwich.

"He's all boss mode, yelling at everyone ad smashing shit to pieces, it's scaring the shit out of me man," Liam says and leans against the kitchen island.

Louis scoffs. "He's scaring you, for fucks sake dude you literally kill people for a job and a grumpy man is scaring you." Louis snarls. Liam shrugs and takes another bite.

"yeah well it's been a long time since I've seen Harry angry and cold like this, It doesn't suit him anymore, please just go talk to him" Liam pleads.

Louis goes back to his book, "No I won't. He is being an unreasonable shit. Stan is just s fucking friend, and friends are allowed to hug, but apparently, Harry is ignorant and doesn't get that." "Stupid Harry" Louis rants, not even reading the book anymore. He hears a short laugh from Liam.

"You two are seriously something else. He's in his office right now as if I personally just shot him and here you are reading a book out here all by yourself cursing him" Liam chuckles under his breath.

Louis glares at him. "Yeah well, he can stay in that office for the rest of his life." Louis snarls and gets up, shoving the chair backward.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a shower and then masturbate coz Harry won't touch me!" Louis huffs and walks away toward the bedroom. He said that extra loud to make sure Harry heard him. He may be angry with him but he still wanted sex.

He heard Liam laugh loudly before he shut the bedroom door. He walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. He walked back into the room to grab a few things.

He grabbed a towel, and butt plug and walked back to the bathroom that was filled with steam. Louis placed the towel on the counter and bent over to insert the plug.

When it was in he opened the shower door and stepped in, letting the hot water relax his tense muscles.

Harry's pov:

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a shower and then masturbate coz Harry won't touch me!" Harry heard Louis yell. He smirked at that. He heard Liam laugh then it went quiet again.

Harry sighed and got up from his chair. He may be mad and jealous but he wasn't going to deny his boyfriend a good fuck. He waited a minute or two to make sure Louis would be in the shower before coming out of his office.

He quietly walked over to his bedroom and opened the door. He could hear the shower running. He stripped his clothes and opens the door.

Harry squinted through the fragrant steam and he could make out Louis in the shower through the steamed glass, his arm outstretched resting against the shower wall and he leaning into it, the water cascading over his head and shoulders, down his back and the back of his thighs. His other hand was wrapped around his dick. He was pumping himself furiously, bucking his hips into his closed fist. He was making frustrated sounds. It wasn't enough, he needed more. he needed harry!

Harry opens the shower door and steps inside, immediately grabbing Louis and smashing their lips together. Louis let out a surprised yelp but relaxed when he realized it was Harry.

Water poured down on them. Harry snogged him and his hand travels down to Louis's dick, grabbing it and pumping him. Louis groaned. Harry took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Louis's mouth.

"Shit" Louis moaned and broke the kiss, leaning his head against the tiles. Harry attacked his neck, leaving harsh marks. Harry let go of Louis's dick and grabbed his waist, grinding hard against him.

"God this feels so good," Louis whined as Harry thrust forward again. Louis' hands found their way down to Harry's bum and his short fingernails dug into his plump flesh pulling him closer. They began rutting hard against each other, their mouths hanging open hovering over each other, panting breaths mixed with the steam from the shower. Harry was grunting softly, moans of pleasure leaving his lips, straight into Louis' mouth.

"Fuck Harry I need you" Louis groaned. Harry smirked against his lips. Harry's finger slipped down to Louis's hole but when he felt the butt plug he groaned. "Take it out!" Louis whines desperately.

Harry grabs the plug and pulls it out of Louis, leaving him open and clenching around nothing. He then places it on the shelf holding the shampoo and conditioner. "Fuck you're so beautiful" Harry breathes. "Yeah whatever just get in me Styles," Louis says. Harry lines himself up with Louis expecting hole.

Harry fills him with one thrust, Louis gasping. Harry wastes no time slamming into his boy with force. Louis back slides up and down the tiles, the water cascading down into both of them. Harry groaned and rested his head against louis collar bone. He gripped Louis's waist tighter and fucked him harder, all his jealousy and anger fuelling his thrusts.

Louis whined and clawed at Harry's back, harry felt so good. Louis screamed out when harry shifted his angle and jabbed straight into his prostate. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, harryharryharry!" Louis whines like a mantra. "I'm so close!" He pants. Harry kisses Louis's shoulder "Me too".

"Oh fuck I'm coming" Louis groans and shoots his load all over Harry's chest. Harry comes too with a cuss of Louis name. Harry continued to hold onto the smaller boy in his post orgasm bliss.

After a few minutes of then panting, Harry slowly lowers Louis back onto the shower floor, his knees wobbling a bit.

They kiss each other lovingly and then actually shower together.