Lovely morning

Harry wakes up to the sun shining into the bedroom. He turns his head to see his husband sleeping deeply beside him. He naked back to him, he can hear the quiet deep breaths. He smiles and sits up, peeling the soft warm covers off himself.

He checks the time to see it's only 8 am. He knows Louis won't wake up for another hour or so. He decides to do some yoga this morning. He finds his mat and spreads it out on the floor, at the base of their bed.

He does his regular routine. Louis was still sound asleep the whole time. He goes for a shower, washing his body and hair.

He steps out into the steamy room, wrapping a towel around himself. He wipes his hand across the fogged-up mirror.

He messes around with his hair and then does his face routine. He steps out, and back into the bedroom. Louis stirs in their bed.

"Haz?" Louis's groggy voice rasps out from the covers. "Just came from the shower love," Harry says. smiling as he watches Louis emerge from the covers.

"Come here" Louis murmurs. Harry pads over to Louis's side of the bed. Kneeling down, so he's at eye level with Louis.

Only half of Louis's face is out but when he sees Harry he brings his whole head out. His eyes are the soft blue they are every morning and Harry loves it.

"Good morning" Harry smiles, looking at Louis's tired soft face. "Where's my morning kiss?" Louis says, his voice scratchy. Harry grins, his dimples popping. He leans in, connecting their lips. Louis kisses him back, his hand coming out from the duvet to hold Harry's face.

Louis's tongue trails along Harry's lips and Harry pulls back slightly, his lips still brushing against Louis's.

"Isn't it a bit too early to be getting this heated?" Harry whispers. Louis hums against his lips.

"It's never too early to kiss my husband" Louis smiles.

"Now drop your towel and get in here" Louis smirks, pushing the covers off him, exposing his naked body. Harry smirks and pulls at the knot in his towel, the material falling to the ground.

He puts one knee on the mattress, and slides himself into bed, tangling himself with Louis. They roll over, Louis on his back, Harry hovering over top of him. Louis one hand comes to the back of Harry's neck, scratching at the soft curls, his other trailing down his stomach, feeling Harry's abs.

Louis bites his lip, looking up into Harry's eyes, which were already darkening with lust. "What are you waiting for, get your hands on me" Louis grins, his eyes twinkling in mischief.

Harry doesn't wait another second, his hands roaming down Louis's torso. Louis lets out a satisfied sigh. "H c'mon, put your hands to use" Louis breathes out.

"Hm baby, you're gonna need to guide me here, I'm clueless" Harry grins. Louis huffs and rolls his eyes.

"Touch me," Louis says, he was close to begging. He was so desperate for Harry to touch him.

"Touch you where?" Harry smirks.

"Fuck Harry, grab my dick!" Louis exclaims. Harry's smirk deepens and he trails his hands down Louis's stomach, past his navel, and comes in contact with Louis's half-hard dick.

Louis moans when Harry finally touches it, he strokes Louis slowly. Harry's thumb digs into Louis's slit, pre-come blurts from Louis's tip and Harry spread it around, his hand moving more smoothly.

"God, yes baby, just like that" Louis moans, thrusting up into Harry's hand. Harry leans down sucking on Louis's neck.

"Fuck Harry I need more, please get in me" Louis moans, gripping the sheets. Harry removes his hand. "Lube" he rasps and Louis twists on his side, opening the side table and pulling out the lube. He gives it to Harry.

Harry spreads Louis's legs and applies the lube to his fingers. He pushes his middle finger against Louis's hole, who gasps.

"Relax darling" Harry hums. Louis nods and relaxes all his muscles. Harry's finger slips into him with ease. He slowly moves it around, opening Louis little by little. He adds a second one after a while, spreading the apart, stretching Louis open more.

Louis's back arches and he groans. Harry adds a third finger and curls them. Louis lets out a high-pitched moan, and Harry does it again, and again, loving the way Louis was reacting and the sounds he's making.

When Harry thinks he's open enough, he pulls out his fingers, wiping them on the sheets. She shifts backward and grabs the lube again. He applies it to his painfully hard cock.

He lines himself up with Louis hole. He pushes in a few inches, feeling Louis stretch around him. It feels so so good.

He pushes in a few more inches. Louis's breath hitches. "Are you okay?" Harry asks, looking down at Louis's face. His eyes screwed closed, and his brows furrowed. "Mhm" Louis nods, his eyes opening, connecting with Harry's concerned ones.

"Keep going" Louis murmurs, digging his heels into Harry's ass, pushing him further into Louis's tight warm heat.

When Harry bottoms out, he puts his hands on either side of Louis's head, slowly pulling out and pushing back in, eliciting a moan from Louis's mouth.

Harr picks up a slow and deep pace, loving the sinful sound that was coming from his husband. Louis's hands touch every inch of Harry's body. Harry takes Louis's hands, putting them over top of his head, and lacing their fingers together.

Louis's legs tighten around Harry's waist, pulling Harry in deeper. It was getting warmer from being under the sheets but it didn't bother either of them.

"Faster" Louis rasps, throwing his head back against the pillows. Harry obliges, snapping his hips faster. Louis's back arches and he cries out.

Harry's lips attack Louis's neck, marking the soft skin. Louis whines into the air, his body sliding up and down the bed from the force of Harry's thrusts.

"Im close babe" Harry grunts against Louis's neck. "same" Louis pants. Harry unlaces his hands from Louis, grabbing his waist for a better grip. Louis's hands immediately go to Harry's curls, tugging on them.

Harry pulls Louis closer and it changes his angle. He rams right into Louis's prostate, causing a scream to rip from his throat.

"Harry!" Louis moans sinfully loudly as Harry hits his spot repeatedly. "you feel so good honey, so tight and perfect, just for me" Harry groans. Louis nods his head frantically.

He's panting hard, he can't get enough air into his lungs, and all he can think about is Harry. His nails rake down Harry's back, and he pushes his hips down to meet Harry's thrusts.

He clenches hard around Harry, pulling him in deeper. He arches his back and comes all over himself. He yanks on Harry's hair so hard, earning a low groan from him. Harry's hips turn sloppy and he comes inside Louis. Thrusting more slowly, pumping himself through it.

Harry pulls out, resting over Louis. His eyes flutter open and he grins when he sees Harry staring down at him.

"Hmm, I love morning sex" Louis grins. Stretching underneath Harry. Harr smiles and swoops down to kiss him.

"I agree, you're are always so soft in the morning," Harry says and Louis rolls his eyes but smiles. "Now I love what we are doing right now, but if we stay like this I'm going to cramp" Louis grunts. Harry sighs and rolls off him, tangling in the sheets.

He kicks the sheets off his sweaty body as Louis sits up, rubbing his face. He wipes the sleep from his eyes and the fringe from his eyes.

"You have such sexy bedhead," Harry says and Louis looks at him with an unimpressed look. Harry winks at him.

"It's cos I just got railed" Louis smirks. Harry chuckles and stretches his arms out.

"Okay, let's have round two in the shower" Louis stands up, and walks to the shower. Harry smirks and follows after him. He grabs Louis's waist, hoists him up, and pushes him into the shower wall, Louis lets out a shriek.