burn

FYI, the first part of this story is the same as the previous chapter so you can skip this part if you want. Enjoy:)

X

"I think you should go talk to him" Liam states to Louis who was sitting at the table reading a book. Louis huffs and puts the book down to look at his friend.

"If he stops being a jealous asshole then I'll consider it," Louis says. Liam grins a bit and takes a bite of his sandwich.

"He's all boss mode, yelling at everyone ad smashing shit to pieces, it's scaring the shit out of me man," Liam says and leans against the kitchen island.

Louis scoffs. "He's scaring you, for fucks sake dude you literally kill people for a job and a grumpy man is scaring you." Louis snarls. Liam shrugs and takes another bite.

"yeah well it's been a long time since I've seen Harry angry and cold like this, It doesn't suit him anymore, please just go talk to him" Liam pleads.

Louis goes back to his book, "No I won't. He is being an unreasonable shit. Stan is just s fucking friend, and friends are allowed to hug, but apparently, Harry is ignorant and doesn't get that." "Stupid Harry" Louis rants, not even reading the book anymore. He hears a short laugh from Liam.

"You two are seriously something else. He's in his office right now as if I personally just shot him and here you are reading a book out here all by yourself cursing him" Liam chuckles under his breath.

Louis glares at him. "Yeah well he can stay in that office for the rest of his life." Louis snarls and gets up, shoving the chair backward.

"He's stubborn Louis, and mad at Stan, as well as you," Liam says. Louis's eyes darken. "Oh really? He's blaming me now? Well, he's the one who started this whole fight, arguing without a serious point." Louis's anger rose inside of him.

"Just go, Louis. Go to his office and calm the devil down, have some make-up sex or something and give everyone the normal Harry back" Liam sighs. Louis glares at him and stomps over to Harry's office.

"So now you're blaming me for your stupid fucking jealousy?" Louis yells, slamming the door open. Harry barely even flinches. "Get out Louis" Harry grunts, not bothering to look up from his document, Louis's anger rises even more.

"Or What?" Louis taunts. "Don't fucking test me right now or you'll regret it" Harry warns him. "Don't you threaten me, you bastard!" Louis curses at him.

"What do you want?" Harry barks at him. "For you to stop being a child!" Louis resorts and crosses his arms across his chest and Harry scowls. "Yeah well, that's not going to happen cos the only child here is you, you know just how to rile me up." Harry snarls and Louis frowns.

"Fuck you, Harry! You're being an immature little shit, you seriously can't handle me hugging my friend!" Louis spits and walks out.

They were both being childish and they both knew that. what actually had happened was Harry came to the cafe to pick Louis up for a surprise date, only to find his boy hugging Stan. If it were not for Louis pushing Harry back, Stan would be on life support. Harry needs to control his jealousy.

X

Louis upset walks into the kitchen, Liam had already left. He sighs and decides to make himself something to eat. He hadn't eaten since he woke up and now it was mid-day. Louis had a bad habit of forgetting to eat. Harry always scolded him for it.

He contemplated what he wanted and settles on making some grilled cheese. He got everything out and began to prepare his meal. He made the sandwich and sat down, forgetting to turn off the element.