Late night snack

Louis woke up to darkness. He sat up and looked at the clock, 1:15 a.m. His stomach growled a bit.

Harry lay beside him, breathing softly. Louis smiles at his beautiful sleeping boyfriend. His stomach growled again and he decided to go make himself something.

Quietly and carefully Louis pushed the covers off him and stood up, leaving the room. He walks Ed down the hall and into the kitchen. He turned onthe lights to dim and opened the fridge.

He settles on Making some Mac and cheese. He fills a pot with water and sets it on the warm element.

He waits for it to boil, scrolling through his camera roll, smiling big when he sees all the selfies he and Harry took over the years.

When the water finally came to a boil Louis dumped the pasta into the water, stirring on occasion.

Louis drained the Pasta and then he heard faint footsteps. "Lou?" Harry's groggy voice interrupted the silent kitchen. Louis turned around and smiles. "Hi" he said and put the noddles back into the pot.

"W-what are you doing? It's like one am" Harry asks. Louis looks at him again, and he realizes Harry stood there naked. He remembered how hot it was when they went to bed and Harry decided not to wear anything to bed. A blush keeps up on his cheeks and he looks away, hoping his dick won't react.

"I couldn't sleep and was hungry, so I'm making Mac and cheese. You want some?" Louis explains, mixing in the cheese sauce.

"Oh," he heard Harry say. "Um yea sure just let me put on some boxers or something" Harry mumbles.

"No, don't. you're fine just like that" Louis tells him, a hint of mischievous in his eyes. A grin spreads across Harry's tired face.

"Okay" harry drawls out and takes a seat at the island. Louis puts the cheesy pasta into two bowls and places one in front of Harry. He mumbles a quick thank you while Louis sits down next to him.

They eat in silence, the problem in Louis track pants becoming more uncomfortable. A devilish idea comes to his mind and he takes action.

Carefully, Louis places his hand on Harry's naked thigh, he felt Harry tense slightly. Slowly, he moved his hand down, closer to Harry's dick. They both stayed silent, holding their breaths.

Finally Louis comes in contact with Harry's dick, not surprised that is already hard. He pumps his slow and lazy. Harry sucks in a sharp breath.

Louis squeezes him causing a low moan to leave Harry's lips. Harry grips the counter and scrunches his brows together.

"Keep eating" Louis instructs. Harry let's out a shaky breath but picks up his fork and spoons more of the pasta into his mouth.

Louis pick up his pace, pumping Harry fast and hard. Harry finished his food and pushed the bowl away, leaning his head against the counter.

"Oh god" he whines and thrust into Louis fist. Louis smears the pre-come that accumulated at Harry's tip, spreading it so his movements were more clean.

"I-I'm close" Harry moans loudly, rocking his hips faster.

"Let it go baby" Louis murmurs. Harry's hips stutter and he groans, shooting his load all over Louis hand. He breathes heavily as he recovers from his orgasm.

Louis brings his hand to his mouth and kick off the come. "Hmm, you taste wonderful" Louis purrs.

Harry finally sits back up and looks at Louis with hazy eyes. Louis just grins at him and continues to eat.

Harry sits up abruptly. Stepping to Louis and spinning him around. Harry's yanks down his pants and boxers and falls to his knees. "Harry you don't have to" Louis tells him softly but god does he want him to.

"Sh" Harry quiets him before taking Louis fully in his mouth, sucking hard. Louis gasped and grips Harry's hair. "Fuuuckkkkk" Louis groans.

Harry swirls his tongue around Louis tip before going down again. Louis thrust into Harry's mouth, loosing himself in the pleasure Harry was giving him.

"Honey I'm not gonna last" Louis grunts. Harry speeds up, wanting Louis to climax.

Louis is coming down Harry's throat in just a few more minutes. He groans loudly. Harry stands back up and kisses Louis, pushing his tongue into his mouth so he could taste himself.

They made out for a while, hands roaming. Finally they broke apart and giggles at each other. "We should clean up and head to bed now" Louis whispers. Harry agrees and they clean up.

They cuddle together and fall asleep tangled in each others arms.