The famous Larry fight

Louis and Harry have gotten into a fight. They were both pissed off with each other. They were fighting about having to do a PR stunt later in the month, it was stupid really, but since management had been a real pain towards them lately, they were both frustrated and were taking it out on each other.

They had to do a damn video with the others as well. Louis refused to stand beside Harry which made him even madder. He muttered "wanker" towards his husband who replied with "piss off". Liam tried to intervene, but to no avail, since they were filming and couldn't show that something was wrong.

They got done with the video and left to go back home. The couple went in separate cars back to the hotel. They were staying in a private sweet at the top of the hotel. Louis arrived first and decided to take a shower, maybe that would get rid of some of the tension he was holding.

Louis is in the shower when Harry arrives. He huffs and goes to the bedroom. It was a hotter day so he strips naked and ties up his hair into a bun. He makes his way to the bathroom where Louis was. He turns on the sink and splashes cold water onto his face.

The shower turns off and Louis gets out. He doesn't look at Harry. Harry watches him with dark eyes through the mirror as he wraps a towel around himself. Louis continues to ignore Harry and he whips around so they stand in front of each other, only centimeters away.

Louis looks up at him. Harry steps closer and Louis's heart starts to race. He wasn't sure what his husband was going to do. Was he going to yell at him?

Just as Louis is about to step away, Harry's hand goes to the back of Louis's neck and brings him even closer so that he's pressed up against his husband's tall frame. His lips are smashed against his and Louis lets out a surprised 'humph' into Harry's mouth.

Louis's eyes automatically close and he parts his lips, Harry's tongue explores his mouth and he can't help but moan. harry's other hand comes between them and undoes the knot of Louis's towel, causing it to fall onto the ground. Harry grips the back of Louis's things, hauling him up. Louis's legs lock around Harry's waist and Harry brings them into the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

Louis's back hits the mattress and Harry's body is on top of him. Harry breaks the kiss and starts marking him down his neck. Louis breathing quickens and he lets out a whine, his hands grabbing the sheets. He keeps his legs wrapped around his husband.

Harry thrusts into Louis already hard dick, earning a moan from the smaller boy. They rut against each other for a while. Louis wants more, He needs his husband to fill him up, and make him come.

He doesn't ask Harry to fuck him, he simply brings his finger to his mouth, and sucks on them, getting them wet with saliva.

He lifts his hips slightly and brings his fingers to his hole, pushing one in. Harry grunts and his nostrils flare, his jaw clenching.

Harry leaves the bed. Louis knows he won't leave, he's too hard. So Louis adds another finger, crooking them trying to hit his prostate. harry climbs back over him, a bottle of lube in his hand.

harry puts a good amount on his dick, hissing at the coldness. Louis watches him and can't help but moan. God, he was so attractive.

Harry removes Louis's fingers, his hole clenching around nothing. All of a sudden Louis is being flipped around, so he's on his hands and knees.

Harry pushes in catching Louis off guard. He lets out a pained groan. He wasn't very open and Harry was big.

Harry doesn't move, he waits for Louis to adjust. Louis whines and rocks back against Harry. He takes that as a signal for him to move. He grips Louis's hips tight and thrust hard.

This wasn't a slow, gentle love, it was rough and dirty. Harry was putting all of his anger into his energy, fucking Louis fast and hard and Louis loved it.

Louis moans uncontrollably.

Harry's one hand makes its way into Louis's disheveled hair and tugs. Louis's head cocks back slightly and he moans.

"Fuck!" Louis shouts, he was feeling so good, Harry always made him feel so damn good. "Harry!" Louis whines loudly, clenching around him.

Harry groans, his finger burning into Louis's skin, he was sure he'd have bruises tomorrow.

"God don't stop. Harder" Louis begs. He was so intoxicated by his husband. He wanted to be wrecked.

Harry complies and snaps his hips harder. The sound of skin against skin was loud and Louis couldn't help but whimper at the sound of it.

"So beautiful" Harry grunts. Louis smiles and closes his eyes, letting himself get lost in pleasure. Harry shifts on the bed and he hits Louis's prostate dead on.

Louis screams and clenches hard. "Oh my god! Right there!" Louis screams, his voice completely wrecked.

Harry aims for his spot over and over again, and Louis becomes relentless.

"Harry I'm so close" Harry kisses Louis's back and mutters "same"

Harry fucks him even faster and harder. Louis's eyes roll back and his mouth hangs open, he had never felt so good. His orgasm hits him out of nowhere, he spurts white streaks all over the bed with a loud cry.

His body goes limp, and Harry grunts and holds him up. Harry came soon after, filling Louis up to the brim.

He pulled out and rests Louis on his back. Louis's eyes were glossy and looking straight forward Harry knew he was in subspace.

He lay there for a few minutes, letting Louis enjoy his post-orgasmic state. He then gets up and finds a rag, wiping Louis's remains off him.

He peppers kiss all over his body, slowly coaxing him back to reality. Louis blink and shuffles. He whines a bit and Harry smiles against his golden skin.

"Welcome back" he grins. Louis stares at him blankly for a few seconds, and a smile appears on his lips. Harry can't hello but kiss him.

"You still mad?" Louis asks cautiously. Harry shakes his head, a few stands of air falling.  "good"

"we're both sweaty, let's take a shower," Harry says and Louis agrees. They get up and make their way to the bathroom again, harry slapping Louis's bare ass as he walks behind him. Louis whines out a 'hey' and Harry can't help but laugh.

He loved Louis so much, nothing could come between them.