Mile high club

"Oh my fucking god could you be any more annoying" Harry groans in annoyance.

"Fuck you Styles" louis scoffs.

"you're such a headache" harry rolls his eyes

"You're such a tosser," Louis says, Harry flips him off, scowling.

"I should have flown by myself" harry shoots back.

"It's not too late to jump out" Louis spits at him.

"Oh for the love of god! Do we seriously have to listen to you two fight the whole flight?" Liam groans in annoyance.

"fuck off Liam" Harry and Louis say at the same time.

"Please just kiss and makeup already" zayn pipes in.

"Wanker" Harry scoffs. God, he was such a child.

"Will you please grow up you insufferable prat" Louis scowls. Louis wants to slap him.

Harry frowns and gets up, he shoves past Louis, knocking his legs as he gets out of his seat. He walks over to Niall and plops himself down.

Louis scoffs "Curly-haired cunt" he mutters. He crosses his arms over his chest, looking out the window and watching the clouds go by. He puts in his earbuds, blasting Arctic Monkeys.

They stay separated for a good few hours, the whole atmosphere tense.

Why did harry have to be so childish Louis thinks? he was totally overreacting. Louis had simply changed some of the lyrics for one of the new songs and harry had changed them back, so Louis confronted him about it and they got into a fight.

Louis gets a text, assuming it's from one of the guys. he huffs and opens the message.

It's from Harry

In the bathroom, come fuck me

Louis's eyes widen and he looks back to see Harry's not beside Niall anymore. He swallows and shoves his phone into his pocket and makes his way to the back of the plane.

He's surprised to find the door unlocked. He steps inside and closes the door, locking it.

He's being pushed into the door before he can even comprehend what was happening. Harry's mouth is on his, hard and desperate.

Louis kisses him back, his hands making their way into Harry's baby curls, tugging harshly. Harry moans into Louis's mouth. Louis pulls back.

"shh," Louis smirks. He doesn't want the lads to know what was happening. Harry ruts against Louis, and he throws his head back groaning quietly. Harry sucks on Louis's neck, leaving light love bites.

Louis grabs Harry's bum, squeezing him, and rutting against him harder. Harry pants into Louis's neck.

"fuck me" Harry breathes into Louis's ear. Louis pushes Harry away slightly. He looks at Harry, his eyes meeting Harry's dark ones.

He licks his lips and goes to unbuckle his belt. He unbuttons and pulls down his zipper, pulling his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

Harry moans eying him.

Harry yanks down his bottoms and turns around bending over the sink, his ass on full display for Louis.

Louis kneads the plump flesh, he spreads Harry's cheeks. He notices the bottle of lube and condom placed on the tiny counter space.

Louis grabs the bottle.

Cheeky bugger, he thinks to himself. he applies some to his fingers, pressing his middle finger against Harry's hole, feeling it flutter under his touch. He pushes in his middle finger, feeling Harry's warm tight walls.

Harry gasps quietly, clutching the sink. Louis sloppily scissors him open, wanting to be quick so the guys didn't get suspicious.

He pulls his fingers out after a few minutes, rips open the packet with his teeth, and rolls it on his dick, he coats his dick in the lubricant. He grabs Harry's hips and sinks into him.

Harry whines low in his throat rocking his hips back into Louis. Louis pulls out, almost all the way out, snapping his hips forward.

Harry groans and his grip on the sink tightens. Louis fucks him fast and rough, knowing Harry will come faster.

He slips his hand over Harry's stomach and down his naval, coming in contact with Harry's dick. He pumps him to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"God!" Harry chokes out, panting hard. "Shit I'm close" Harry grunts, biting his lip to keep quiet. Louis snaps his hips harder feeling his own release approaching.

Harry clenches around him and his abs flex. Harry's cheeks clench and he comes all over Louis's hand with a moan.

Louis snaps his hips at a bruising pace, he was so close. Harry was pliant under him, still in his post-orgasmic state.

Louis grunts and his hips stutter. He twitches inside Harry and spills into the condom.

Louis pulls out and ties off the condom, chucking it into the bin. Harry slowly turns around. Louis brings his cum covered hand up to his lips and licks it all off.

Harry moans at the sight. Louis smirks at him before washing his hand in the sink.

Louis traps Harry's chin in between his thumb and index finger, kissing him softly.

"You're still a tosser" Louis murmurs against his lip. Harry smiles and kisses him again. "And you're still a wanker" he murmurs back.

Louis brushes some loose curls out of Harry's eyes. He pecks Louis's lips before taking his hand and unlocking the door, pulling them out of the small room.

They walk back to their seats.

"Thank you for ruining the bathroom," Niall says, unamused. Louis smirks at him and flips him off.

Louis and Harry sit down next to each other and Harry pull out his laptop from his bag and they watch Greece together.