Vacay

Louis and Harry had been vacationing in Hawaii for over a week. They were celebrating their 10 year wedding anniversary.

They were staying in a vacation house.

Louis was enjoying a cigarette on their balcony in just his swim trunks. He could Harry hiking a song to himself in the bedroom.

It was a warm day out, no clouds and a light breeze. They had a beautiful private beach that they looked out over.

The sun was high in the sky burning down on Louis tanned skin.

Louis took a deep breath and put out his cigarette. He looked over his shoulder and saw his beautiful husband, naked, and folding laundry.

Harry had been naked a lot lately, and Louis wasn't complaining one big.

Louis dick stirred at the sight. He smiled to himself and walked over to the younger lad.

"Hi baby" Louis murmured as he wrapped his arms around Harry's back. Harry could feel Louis's semi pushing into his lower back and ass. Louis could feel Harry smile. "Hi Lou" Harry replied and continued to fold one of Louis's shirts.

Harry then turned around in Louis arms and cupped his face in his hands kissing him lovingly. Louis melted into the kiss. Louis dragged his tongue along Harry's bottom lip, begging for entrance. Harry didn't open his mouth like Louis wanted. Louis took Harry's bot lip between his teeth and sucked, Harry moaned deep in his chest. Louis smirked into their kiss.

Louis slipped his tongue into Harry warms mouth and tasted the sweet taste of home.

The kiss got heated quickly, teeth clashing and pants. Louis rutted his hard on against Harry, causing them both to moan.

"Lou" Harry moaned. Louis pulled back, eyes dark with arousal, burning into Harry's. "What do you want Harry?" Louis asked, his voice sweet yet demanding.

"You. I need you Louis" Harry says and ruts harder against Louis.

"On the bed baby" Louis demands and Harry is quick to obey. Louis striped off the now very tight material and leaves them on the floor before crawling onto the bed and setting king between Harry's spread legs.

"Hmm so beautiful" Louis whispers as he takes Harry's left nipple between his teeth and pinching his right nipple between his fingers. Harry moaned loudly at the sensation.

"Lou m-more" Harry groaned. Louis ignored Harry's plea and continued to trail down his body slowly, kissing every bit of skin he could and leaving harsh red marks.

"No more foreplay. I need you NOW!" Harry whined. Louis smirked against Harry's laurel tattoos. Louis loved how needy his husband became when he was horny.

He could see Harry's dick was an angry shade of red and leaking pre cum, and was curled up against his stomach.

He would have loved to suck him off but he knew what his husband needed and he wasn't going to deny him that.

"Gonna make you cum darling" Louis said huskily, his breath fanning out over Harry's hips, causing goosebumps to break out on his skin. Harry squirmed a bit under Louis's body,

"Please Lou" Harry begged. Louis sat up and reached into the side table for a bottle of lube.

"Need to prep you baby" Louis told him. Harry lifted his head up and captured Louis's lips.

"No" Harry pulled back and shook his head. "Need you now". Louis looked at him a little nervously. "It's gonna hurt more" Louis told him. Harry kissed him again. "Don't care Lou" Harry mumbled against Louis lips.

"Ok" Louis nodded and pulled away and straddle Harry's thighs.

He squirted a generous smooth on his hand and applied to his hard dick, hissing at the coldness.

"Spread your legs a little more honey" Louis told Harry, which he did immediately. Louis positioned himself at Harry's hole. He started to push inside. his tip breaching Harry's tight hole. Harry whined. Louis pushed more into him.

"Alright hun?" Louis asked him breathlessly. Harry nodded. "More" Louis pushed another few inches in. Harry was so tight and warm, Louis insides were ticking to move faster but Louis controlled himself and allowed Harry to adjust.

They both let out a blissful moan when Louis bottomed out. Harry wrapped his legs around Louis dug his heels into his bum whispering "move".

Louis pulled almost all the way out before thrusting forward. Harry moaned. Louis picked up a fast and hard pace. Fucking Harry nice and proper. Harry dragged his blunt nails down Louis's back.

Louis shifted a bit and at the new angle Harry arched his back and cried out when Louis hit his prostate dead on.

"Oh god oh god on god" Harry mumbled lost on pleasure.

"I-I Lou I'm close" Harry groaned as Louis continued to simulate Harry's prostate. "Not yet" Louis panted as he continued to slam into Harry.

Louis bent his head down and kissed Harry. His hands made their way into Harry's sweaty locks, tugging at them.

Louis felt it, the tugging in his abdomen, the warm fuzzy feeling. His hands went back to Harry's hips, gripping them tightly so he could thrust harder, faster. his finger burned into Harry's hips, Harry would definitely have bruises in the morning.

"Near there sweet heat" Louis panted in between breaths.

A few more thrusts and that did it for Harry, he came hard all over his stomach and chest with a loud moan. Louis came too, filling up his boy, groaning loudly.

He collapsed on top of Harry, both panting and covered in a sheet of sweat and murmuring sweet nothings at each other. Harry traced his hand up and down Louis back.

Louis carefully pulled out of Harry, Harry wincing as Louis's soft dick slipped out of him.

Louis laid on his back beside Harry, both staring at the ceiling, coming down from their highs. Louis tuned his head to look at his husband. Harry's green orbs dazed into Louis's.

They both smiled at each other. Harry brought his hand on Louis face, caressing his cheek. Louis kissed Harry's hand.

"I love you" Harry grinned. They were both so in love with each other.

"I love you" Louis smiled back. They both lay their in their after sex bliss.