Surprise!

Louis was laying on his towel at the beach. Niall, Liam, and Zayn had taken Louis to Hawaii for a holiday. As much as Louis enjoyed the constant sun and warm oceans, he really missed Harry. Harry had told him he wasn't able to come because of work.

"Louis come into the water!" Zayn yells from the ocean. Louis lifts his head from the sand to look at the boys in the water. Louis sighs and gets up walking to the water.

The sand nurn his feet as he walks, and the ocean cools them off when he steps in. He meets the boy's waist deep and they swim together for a while.

Finally, Louis decided to head back to his hotel room. He shut the door to his room and set his stuff on sofa. He decided to take a shower. He rinsed his body of salt water and washed his hair.

Louis dried off and put on some boxers and a button-up shirt, only doing up a few buttons. He opened the door to the bathroom but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Harry standing in the middle of the room.

"Harry" he grinned and ran over to him. he jumped up and wrapped his arms and legs around Harry's neck and waist. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis's back. Louis kissed him deeply, his hands tangling into Harry's locks, which we getting longer. "Hi baby" Harry murmured against Louis's lips and he could feel the smile on his face.

"You're here! I can't believe you are here. how are you even here you said you were working!" Louis rants. "I came to surprise you" Harry grins. "I'm so happy you're here. I missed you so much" Louis tells him. "I missed you too" Harry kisses Louis again.

"God the things I've missed doing to you" Harry grunts into Louis's mouth. goosebumps break out all over Louis's skin at harry's words. Louis whines in Harry's mouth.

"Have you touched yourself thing about me?" Harry asks, his lips traveling down to Louis's neck. "Every night" Louis moans softly, loving the feeling of harry marking his neck. "Have you used the dildo I packed for you?" Hary asks walking over to the bed. "Mmhmm" Louis nods.

Before Louis left, Harry had gotten Louis a rand new vibrating dildo. It had lots of settings to choose from. Harry had slipped it into Louis suitcase. He had hidden it under a pair of Louis boxers.

Louis was surprised when he found it. His stomach erupted in butterflies. Harry was really something.

"God, just picturing you fucking yourself with it, moaning my name and coming for me, makes me so hard" Harry breathes into Louis's neck. Before Louis can respond he's being dropped onto the bed, harry crawling over him.

Harry removes both of their shirts and attacks Louis's chest. Louis's eyes flutter closed. "Please do something" Louis begs. he was so horny. Harry smirks against Louis's heated skin. "What do you want baby?" He asks, his voice low and full of lust.

"you. I want you. in me now" Louis whimpers, bucking his hips up into Harry's.

"Hmm. Yes. I can't spend another second not being inside you." Harry murmurs tugging Louis boxers off.

Louis buck his hips to meet Harry's. "Prep?" Harry as he fumbles with getting his shorts and boxers off.

"Hmm no, don't want that. Want you now!" Louis pants. "Baby it's gonna hurt" Harry murmurs looking into Louis's watery eyes. "I want you so bad" he pouts.

"And you will have me, but I'll seriously hurt you if u don't prep you" Harry tells him. Louis sighs but says okay. Harry smiles and lubes up his fingers.

He takes his time scissoring Louis open. Louis squirms and whines underneath him, pushing his ass back to take more of Harry's fingers.

When Harry decides he's open enough he pulls his fingers out and wipes them on the sheets. You lubes up his aching dick and presses against Louis entrance. Teasing him.