dancing in the kitchen

Louis woke up grumpy and irritated. He had a headache and didn't feel 100%.

He padded into the kitchen where he was met with Harry who was humming a song while he cooked something.

Harry turned to Louis. "Morning baby" he smiled. "Hi" Louis grumbled. Harry frowned a little at Louis lack of interest. "You ok Lou?" Harry asked

"M'fine Harry. Just tired and have a headache" Louis sighed as he opened the fridge to look for some orange juice.

"Oh baby" Harry cooed wrapping his arms around Louis from behind. Louis flinched a little at the contact but then leans back into Harry, enjoying this little moment.

"I'm making French toast. Do you want some?" Harry asks as he burrys his face in Louis messy hair. "Sure babe" Louis smiles as he grabs the container of juice.

Harry goes back to cooking while Louis rummages around for a glass. Louis watches Harry fondly and smiles as he listen to his light humming.

Louis grabs his phone out and searches for a song. He presses play on Jupiter by Matt Maltese. Harry instantly smiles when he hears the familiar tune fill the room.

Harry sings along to the lyrics making Louis giggle at Harry's cuteness. Harry sways his hips to the music and sings proudly to Louis. Harry grabs Louis's waist and sways with him. Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck and let's Harry move his body.

He joins in with Harry's singing. The two boys look into each other's eyes with love. Harry dips his head down and coneys their lips. Louis let's put a sigh of relief.

Harry tastes like honey and strawberries. Louis deepens the kiss. Harry pulls back with a big grin. His dimples show and Louis giggles.

He gives Harry more kisses. He kisses all over his face, causing little giggles and laughs from Harry.

"I love you" Louis mumbles against Harry's soft lips. "I love you too Lou" Harry breathes. They just smile and giggle at each other

After a while the scent of something burning fills Louis nose. They both snap their heads to where the smell is coming from. The French toast had burned.

They both laugh as Harry quickly grabs the burnt toast and throws it on the bin.

"Mm your distracting me. Made me burn our breakfast." Harry fake pouts. Louis just laughs again

"Sorry Haz" he giggles. Harry only kisses him again.

Lvr Boy by awfultune begins to play.

Louis gets lots in the moments that follow. Thinking about how lucky he is to have Harry.

Louis loves Harry so much he swears he will die from loving him too much.

//

A/N this was just a cute and short POV I did. I was listening to Sunflower, Vol. 6 by Harry and it made me want to write this so I hope you like it!

Lemme know if you like smut or POV's better and I'll do more of which ever ones you want more. Also if anyone has any ideas of things for me to write abt pls message me! I would love to hear and write abt ur ideas <3

Jupiter by Matt Maltese and Lvr Boy by awfultune are both amazing songs so definitely go check them out!