jealousy, jealousy

Harry and Louis are getting ready to g to their friends Stan's party.

The two are dressed in casual outfits

Harry stood in front of the mirror playing with his hair. Louis come up beside him and they smiled at each other through the mirror.

"You ready baby?" Louis asked him. "yeah let's go," Harry says turning to face Louis.

"Ok" Louis takes Harry's hand and they walk out of the bathroom. They make their way down the stairs and outside to the car. They hopped in Louis's white Mercedes.

Stans's house was only about a 10-minute drive. When they pulled up to the house there were already lots of cars and people around the house. Music was blaring from the house. Louis parked under a street lamp across the street.

The two both exchanged a glance. They got out of the car and headed over to the house hand in hand.

The blaring music and people talking made it incredibly hard to hear anything. They entered the house. They stood close together as they made their way through the front entry.

Stan appeared from around the corner. He was swaying and he held a red plastic cup in his hand.

"Hey you guys made it!" Stand cheers

"Hey Stan" Louis chuckles and gives a small wave with his free hand.

"You guys want a drink, theres stuff n the kitchen. Knock yourself out" Stand slurs

"Alright thanks, mate" Louis smiles

"Enjoy the party guys" Stan grins and then walks off to the living room where he finds another group of people.

"You want a drink sweetheart?" Louis shouted over the music. "Sure" Harry shouts back. Louis nods and they weave their way around groups of people to the kitchen.

Louis lets go of Harry's hand and push through a few girls to grab two red cups. He puts a shot of vodka into each of their cups and then fills the rest with coke. He goes back over to Harry whos standing in a corner.