Fight scenario 1

Fight
Harry was lying awake beside his sleeping boyfriend. Louis had to go to work today and Harry was dreading it

He hated when Louis left. You could call him clingy but he just loved him so much.

He had barely even gotten to see his boy since he was always working late. Leaving early in the morning and not getting home until late at the night.

He just wanted Louis to himself for a day.

Soon enough he felt Louis shift, his legs brushing against Harry's.

He heard a groggy groan leave the older boy's mouth as he woke up.

"Mm morning' Azza" he mumbled through a yawn.

"Morning Lou," Harry said sadly.

Harry felt Louis turn, he was staring into his glossy eyes.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked

"Mm don't want you to leave" Harry pouted

Louis signed frustratedly

"Harry this is my work, my company. I need to go" he stated

"I know It's just that we never spend time together anymore" Harry whispered timidly

Louis sat up. Staring intensely at Harry

"We are with each other all the time, what are you talking about?" Louis asked

"Well I know but it's barely even a few minutes. You are always leaving early before I even wake up and by the time you get home you're usually too tired to be with me or I'm already asleep" Harry whispered shying away from a frustrated Louis.

"Well, I can't help it, Harry. It's my company. My duty is to be there." Louis stated, removing the comforter off his legs.

"Can't you take the day off?" Harry asked. "No Harry I can't. I don't take days off" Louis rejected. Harry sighed, also getting up. "Not even for me?" He pouted trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh don't think this Harry," Louis said taking Harry's words the wrong way. "Do what?" Harry asked generally confused. "Make me feel bad and like I'm neglecting you. Just don't ok" Louis said raising his voice. Harry curled into himself a bit.

"Sorry for wanting to spend some time with my boyfriend who I never see any more" Harry mumbled bitterly. Louis's eyes snapped to Harry.! "What?" He asked angrily. "Nothing," Harry said. A little too quickly.

"Just drop it, Harry," Louis said. Louis padded his way into the bathroom. Harry heard the shower being turned on. Dread and doubt seeped into Harry's stomach as his mind went to the darkest of places.

Harry shot out of bed and beloved it to the bathroom. Swinging the door open with force. Louis jumped. His heart rate picked up.

"Is there someone else?" Harry asked dread soaking his insides waiting for Louis answer. Louis's eyes widened. How could Harry even think that?

"What no of course not" Louis immediately said. "Why would you ever think that?" Louis asked shocked.

"I - it just feels like y- you're a-avoiding me is a-all" Harry stuttered out, suddenly feeing embarrassed. Louis's eyes darkened.

"What the fuck Harry! How could you seriously ask me that!" Louis yelled at him. Harry flinched slightly at the raise of Louis's voice.

"I- I'm s-sorry I didn't m-mean to u-um to ask that I- it- it's just t-that I can't h-help but a-worry. I know that I'm clingy and a-annoying and weird and shit. I guess I- I just thought m-maybe you w-were tired o-of me." Harry stuttered out.