Teeth/praise kink

A/N so I got a request for this chapter. It is praise & teeth kink so if any of that makes you uncomfortable I suggest you do not read this chapter. I'm not sure if everything in this is accurate but I did my best. If anything is not right please do let me know and I'll make edits. :)

*****

Louis steps out of the shower grab a towel and dries his hair. He wraps the material around his waist and opens the bathroom door. A bunch of steam poured into the bedroom.

He pads further into his bedroom. He turns to find Harry slipping into a pair of white lace panties and he immediately feels his dick stir.

"Dressing up for me tonight are you?" Louis says, lowly his voice oozing seduction. Harry turns around, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"I know you love this pair," Harry says sheepishly. Louis grabs Harry's waist pushing him into his chest.

He leans in, nipping at Harry's neck, Hary lets out a breathy moan.

"Hmm yes, I fucking adore these on you. Looks so sexy." Louis hums sucking a love bite onto Harry's neck.

"Lou we'll be late for the reservation. I don't want to ditch the boys again" Harry says pulling back reluctantly.

Louis almost growls, gripping Harry's bum cheeks.

"Later" He smirks and harry nods eagerly.

"Yes, definitely" Harry grins and Louis lets go of his husband. He passes by him and grabs a pair of boxers, slipping them up his legs.

he changes into black skinny jeans and a black sabbath t-shirt.

Harry changes into black jeans and a patterned button-up.

"Lou we need to leave now! we'll be late!" Harry calls to Louis. Louis quickly fixes his hair and is making his way downstairs to where Harry was.

 Louis quickly fixes his hair and is making his way downstairs to where Harry was

(What they look like basically)

They put on their shoes and are in the car.

They drive in silence to the restaurant.