30 minutes till show time

The boys all sit in the dressing room. Louis's head rests on Harry's shoulder. Niall is sitting beside them on his phone. Liam and Zayn are standing by the desk talking quietly.

Paul pokes his head through the door "30 minutes till show time!" He calls and the shuts the door.

The boys all sigh.

"I don't have the energy to do this show" Louis sighs.

"I think I help with that" Harry smirks in Louis's ears. Louis chuckles. "We only have like 25 minutes," Louis says. "I can get you off in 10" Harry smirks.

"Is that a challenge?" Louis asks. Harry nods cheekily. "Challenge accepted" Louis smirks "come to my dressing room" Louis whispers hotly into Harry's ear.

Louis stands up and walks out of the room. Harry waits a minute before getting up as well. He speed walks his way to Louis's dressing room.

He slams open the door just to find Louis already half-naked and sitting on the sofa.

Harry's eyes darken and he closes the door and locks it. Louis looks at him with a smirk.

Harry pulls off his pants and boxers and strides over to Louis. Louis has to look up at Harry through his lashes

"You wanna do it here?" Harry asks. Louis shakes his head. He stands up and walks over to the vanity and hops onto it.

A smirk is plastered on his face. Harry wastes no time standing in front of Louis.

"There's condoms and a small bottle of lube in the drawer" Louis rasps.

Harry grabs them. He gives one to Louis. They both rip open the packets and roll them on their dicks. Harry then coats himself. "I'm not gonna prep you, not enough time," Harry tells him. Louis nods, saying it's ok.

Harry grabs Louis's thighs and pulls him closer to him. He lines his dick up with Louis's hole and pushes in. Louis hisses at the burn. He wasn't very used to not being prepped.

"Are you ok?" Harry rasps when he bottoms out.

"Yeh. M-move" Louis pants. Harry has a firm grip on Louis's waist. Thrusting fast. Louis moans loudly. Resting against the mirror. Harry shift his body a bit causing his dick to ram straight into Louis's prostate. Louis cries out.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" Louis's head fell onto Harry's shoulder. He was being slid up and down the vanity surface. Harry's lips attacked Louis's chest. Harry sucked hard, leaving marks. Louis whines.

Louis's back continuously slams against the vanity mirror from the force of Harry's thrusting.

"You're so wild" Harry chuckles through a moan. "Never done it on a vanity before, though it would be a nice change" Louis pants. He groans when Harry hit his prostate dead on.

All of a sudden they hear a loud bag on the door. Louis freezes but Harry pays no attention to it, continuing to thrust in and out of Louis.

"Louis and Harry you're on in 12 minutes" they hear Paul yell through the door.

"We'll be out in a sec!" Harry yells back, obviously frustrated that someone had disturbed them. Harry tightens his grip on Louis's hips.

"If you guys are having sex I swear to god-" Paul starts. "Fuck off Paul!" Harry snaps.

"Jesus fucking hell you guys!" Paul groans.

"fuck off!" Harry screams thrusting really hard. Louis whines, Harry thrusting felt too good, and he couldn't stay quiet. "Shhh, baby" Harry smirks

"I'm gonna come Harry" Louis rasps quietly so that whoever was outside wouldn't hear.

"Good, Paul's pretty pissed out there" Harry grins. Louis laughs quietly. More bangs on the door. "Guys 5 minutes!" Paul yells in urgency.

"I need you to come baby" Harry rasps ignoring Paul. "Mhm," Louis nods.

Harry slips his hand down in between them and grabs Louis dick, tugging on it.

That does it for Louis. He comes into the condom with a moan. Harry comes too.

Harry smirks and pulls out. They both tie off the condoms and chucked them in the bin. Harry jogs over to grab his and Louis's pants. He hands Louis his. They both pull them on.

"60 fucking seconds!" Paul screams banging on the door furiously.

Harry grabs Louis's wrists pulling him to the door but Louis stops. "Wait" he tells him. Harry sighs. Louis checks himself in the mirror. Fixing his hair and shirt.

"Ok let's go" he nods. They walk out. Paul was standing there glaring at them.

"Get your asses out there NOW!" Paul growls.

Harry smirks while Louis blushes. "Chill out Paul. We needed to get hipped up" Harry grins and walks to the stage, Louis blushes and follows him.

Paul just shakes his head and gives the boys their microphones.

Harry and Louis run onto the stage, the others we're telling jokes and dancing, obviously stalling for them. The crowd screams when they get on the stage.

"Good evening Canada!" Harry beams into the microphone. The crowd roars.