I'm not waiting for you

*Harry is online shopping, and Louis is horny so he seduces his husband*

X

Harry is busy tapping away on his computer. Louis lay beside his husband bored as ever. He wanted attention, He and Harry had been busy today and he simply wanted some loving.

"Haz... Are you done?" Louis asks looking at his man.

"Just a bit longer baby" Harry mumbles not bothering to look away from the screen.

Louis sighs knowing that Harry actually will not be done for a while so he decides to start himself.

He gets out of bed and walks to the dresser pulling out a bottle of lube. He drops his boxers before climbing back into the bed.

He turns so his ass is facing Harry and he reaches behind him to spread his cheeks.

He places his lubed middle finger against his hole and gently pushes in. Furrowing his brows at the intrusion. He purposely whines loudly.

Slowly he adds more fingers, scissoring himself open. He whines low in his throat, trying to get to his prostate.

He moans and groans, to tease his husband.

After a few minutes of circling his fingers his middle finger brushes against his spot. He clenches hard around his fingers and lets out a choked groan.

He aims for it again and again, feeling his orgasm approaching fast.

Harry who had barely been paying attention, hears Louis's sinful sounds and looks over, his eyes widening and his boxers tightening at the sight.

Harry's mouth hangs open as he watches Louis pleasure himself. He's so hard, he can feel the pre cum damping his boxers.

"Harry!" Louis moans, knowing Harry was watching him.

Harry's laptop snaps shut and he takes off his boxers, he moves closer to his husband.

Harry grabs his hips, causing Louis's finger to slip out of his ass. Harry's dick presses against Louis's crack.

Louis groans. Harry snatches the lube from the bed and covers his dick. He snaps his hips forward, filling Louis in one thrust, taking his husband by surprise.

Louis gasps and clutches the sheets. Harry thrust fast, not letting Louis adjust. Louis's back arching.

"Fuck, you're such a tease" Harry pants. Louis grins and closes his eyes. "I always get what I want," Louis says out of breath.

Harry grips Louis's hips harder and fucks him faster and harder. Louis uncontrollably moans loudly, so lost in pleasure.

Harry's hips snap loudly against Louis. Sweat covers them both.

"God" Louis whimpers, gripping the sheets. "You're so hot" Harry grunts. Louis whines loudly, completely overwhelmed.

Harry groans at Louis's sounds. Louis's arms start to shake, from holding himself up. This angle was so hot and intense.

Harry grunts and shifts his angle, getting a better grip to hold Louis up, causing him to ram dead into Louis's prostate.

Louis screams and clenches hard. His arms buckle and he almost collapses. Harry has to hold him up.

"Fuck! Yes right there. Oh my god!!!" Louis shouts. Harry continues to aim for his husband's spot.

"Shit- Harry, I need-" Louis tries to get out a sentence but keeps getting cut off by moans.

"Tell me what you need babe" Harry pants. Louis's front half collapses onto the bed, exhausted from holding himself up for so long.

"God! I need... I need to switch. around." he whines, face smushed into the mattress.

"On your back?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, yeah I like the one where- Fuck! where my legs around you, feel so good like that" Louis rambles, slurring his words.

Harry nods knowing what he means and pulls out, flipping Louis around so he lay on his back, looking up at him. He grabs Louis's thighs and wraps them around his waist. Louis's shoulders and head now resting on the bed, his arms laying over his head.

 Louis's shoulders and head now resting on the bed, his arms laying over his head

(This is basically the position they're in)

Harry pushes in again, continuing his ruthless thrusting. Louis mules and arches his back.

"Harryyyyy" Louis whines. "I'm close"

Harry fucks him faster, chasing his own orgasm. "Same" he groans.

Louis feels his high approaching. The tingle in his spine and the fuzziness in his stomach. He clenches hard and moans.

Louis wraps his legs tighter around Harry, bringing him closer. Harry moans.

"God this feels so good" Louis groans. Harry leans forward his lips coming in contact with Louis's chest, littering love bites anywhere his lips touched.

"You're so tight, feel so good baby, make me feel so so good" Harry grunts.

Louis's whole body jerks from the force of Harry's thrusts. Louis's dick, pink and curled slapped against his stomach. His abs flex and his stomach knots. His muscles tighten.

"Coming" Louis rasps and spurts hot white streaks into his stomach and chest. with a loud moan. He even gets some on his face.

Harry groans at the sight. He freezes inside his husband and comes with a loud cuss, filling Louis.

Louis collapses into the bed, shaky pants coming from his mouth.

Harry leans over him, licking the bit of cum that was on his jaw and cheek. Harry kisses Louis deeply, Louis's hand holding the back of Harry's neck.

Harry pulls back and grins at him, his green eyes shining.  Louis smiles back at him.

Harry's rays scan over Louis's features, he was always so soft after sex, it was so cute.!

Louis's eyes were glossy and his face rosy. "I'll get you cleaned up" Harry murmurs and gets up.

He comes back with a rag and wipes off Louis's stomach he and chest. Louis can feel Harry's cum running down the back of his thighs.

Louis stared at the ceiling, still coming down from his high. He feels harry placing soft kisses on his tummy and he can't help but smile and giggle.

"How 'bout I draw us a bath?" Harry murmurs against Louis's soft skin. Louis hums a 'yes' and harry gets up again. Louis hears the faint sound of the tub being filled. He gets up and makes his way over to his husband.