three

~The beginning of an obsession?~

Sitting on a bench, at the cafeteria, Taehyung couldn't help but stare at you, suddenly feeling his lips dry.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked as he took a seat next to Tae, then pulled two breakfast sandwiches from his bag.

"That girl..." Taehyung mumbled under his breath, his eyes narrowing, watching every move you made, like a predator watching its prey.

"The new girl? What about her?" Jimin asked bored as he took a large bite of his sandwich. "Don't tell me that she got your attention. I thought you were gay. "

Taehyung shot a glare towards his colleague. The blonde-haired boy grinned, his mouth full as he was struggling to swallow before Taehyung forced him to.

But Taehyung kept silent. He had no idea what this feeling was. But when he saw the way you were looking at Jungkook the other day, with such admiration and curiosity, he felt a sudden urge to make you look at him the same way.

He loved the way you responded to him. You were exactly his type.
Calculated, with this air of confidence and with a strong personality. And more important...a bad girl.

The way you were biting your full bottom lip every time someone you didn't know approached you. The way you were playing with your lip piercing without even realizing, it somehow had a weird effect on his body. And he knew that it was only a matter of time before he loses his head completely because of you.

"By the way? " Jimin smirked while his eyes analyzed his colleague. "You aren't the only one who seems interested in her. You have some competition over there."

Taehyung followed Jimin's gaze, to the other side of the cafeteria where leaning with his back against a wall, Mingyu was studying every inch of your body as you were happily drinking your hot chocolate, clearly clueless about your surroundings.

What others were doing, Naeun was doing the same.
She was somewhere near Taehyung's table, and her eyes were stuck on you.
She couldn't help it. After that annoying girl who took care of Jungkook before, finally left, you came.
No matter how much she begged the director of this prison, Jin, didn't want to hear a word. He preferred someone else in her place to take care of Jungkook.

She worked hard two years in a row in this place. She could handle anything. She wasn't a weak girl. And still, Jin preferred you over her, and she couldn't understand why.

Naeun had only one week with Jungkook and it wasn't enough. She wanted more time with him. She wanted to be closer. She was crazy about him... just like the last girl who was taking care of him.
She couldn't forget that time when she delayed in giving his his medicine. She couldn't forget his sudden strange behavior.
She couldn't forget the way he looked at her as if she was the most special being in his eyes.

Even at that moment her heart was racing while remembering that night. Even now she could recall so well his smile. His touch. His... Lips.

She wanted all of that again.

But first... she had to get rid of you.

Somehow.

"How was your first week, Y/N? I hope you aren't scared enough to run away." The director smiled warmly your way the moment you stepped inside his office.

"I have to say that without any doubts everything had a great impact on me. But do not worry. I will get used to everything around here. I am not the type who would run away this easily. You smiled.
Besides, Jungkook isn't that bad. I must say I am more scared when it comes to other prisoners." And it wasn't a lie. After all it's not like Jungkook was doing anything. He wasn't even aware of her presence.

"Is that so? " Jin's expression suddenly became serious.
"Jungkook is dangerous, Y/N. Do not let yourself get fooled by his innocent appearance. Many before you thought the same way and then they... didn't end very well. "

"What happened with the last girl?" You asked. The curiosity eating you alive.

"She was caught taking advantage of Jungkook's condition. "
Jin sighed as he placed his hands under his chin.

"I am sorry. I don't think I understand."

"She was all over him... naked. Jungkook was sedated, he had no idea what was happening."

You gasped. That was something you could not completely assimilate.

"And you are telling me that he is the dangerous one?" You raised an eyebrow full of disbelief.

"Just don't forget to drug him. This is the only thing you must do before anything else." That was all Jin said before showing you the door.

"Who are you?" I asked him as I placed myself next to his bed, watching him sleep.

I entered his cell without anyone knowing. It had been two months since I was keeping my eyes on him and with each day I came to feel less scared, despite their warnings.

I lifted my hand and placed it on his head, running my fingers through his soft brown hair.
"You seem so innocent, so defenseless. Where are your parents? What are you doing in a dark and frightening place like this one?" I started to feel sorry for him. I wanted to help him but I had no idea how.

"I will take care of you, I promise," I whispered to him as I stroked his head gently. I don't know why I said that. Maybe I wanted him to know that there is someone with him. Caring.

His eyes opened slowly. But he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were lost, empty.
He never said one word to me. He never looked in my eyes again since that first day we've met.
And I wanted him to be conscious of my presence. I wanted him to look at me. To know more about him.
But those drugs given to him were for shutting his brain off.
He had no idea what was happening to him. He had no idea about my existence.
And I was sure he had no idea about his existence as well.

What would happen if I was to stop giving him that drug?

What if he was indeed dangerous?

What if he will try to hurt me?