twenty four

~I think I love you~

Chocolate = The Playboy ;)
Well done to those who figured out xD

"You... " You whispered as you retreated your hand from his cheek. You wanted to keep touching him but you didn't want to make a fool of yourself in front of him.

You were afraid that he will laugh.

"Me," Jungkook whispered as he dug his fingers into the sheets, his body still trembling because of the fear of being rejected by you.
"I... This was in my pocket." Jungkook took one of your hands, gently placing in it your identification card. "I guess... I did something stupid? "

His soft voice in the dark room had a weird effect on your heart. "Why were you crying? "

Your eyes instantly avoided his powerful gaze, remembering what his true self did to you. The one you trusted.
You kept silent and because of that Jungkook started to feel restless.
"How was I able to get out from there? What did I do? "

"I released you. Nothing more."

"You... Why? Why would you do that?"

Jungkook frowned as he was trying to understand what the heck happened.
And then something crossed his mind, his hands instantly grabbing your cheeks forcing you to raise your head and look at him.
"Because of me? You did that... because of me? Because of pity? "

You shook your head quickly, your heart beating faster and faster at the feeling of his warm and soft skin against your cheeks.

"Of course, you felt pity. After all, I cried in front of you and begged you to help me. But I never thought that you would actually do it."

Jungkook let out a soft laugh, his fingers caressing your cheeks gently.
"Thank you." He softly said to you before pulling your frozen body between his arms.
"Thank you for your stupidity." He added.

You couldn't be mad at him. Feeling his tears on your shoulder as he buried his face there, you could do nothing but return his embrace, your arms wrapping tightly around his neck as you pulled him closer.

You weren't afraid. And you knew why.
You loved this Jungkook.
Sweet or a jerk. You fell in love with him and his smell, from the first moment he took you in his arms.
So different. His touch was always gentle and different.

Your eyes closed slowly when you felt his lips pressed against the side of your neck. You were lost for words, the only sound you could hear in your head was the erratic heartbeats of your heart.
"You surely love chocolate." Your voice trembled in the silent room and you felt his smile against your skin.

"Yes. But I think I love you more."

"Should I believe you? Or the only thing you want is to have me in your bed? " You laughed shyly, but your whole being screamed in happiness.

"Maybe in your bed my lady, cuz I sure don't have one," Jungkook laughed softly before wrapping his fingers into your hair pulling your face closer, the smell of chocolate invading your nostrils, his closeness making your blood rushing heatedly through your veins.

"You know? Right now you have a crazy man in your bedroom. Aren't you afraid? " Jungkook asked you brushing your nose with his as he held your waist. "You should."

"Maybe I am stupid." You responded, your arms still around his neck, your fingers grabbing the back of his hair painfully.

"Maybe the both of us are." You heard him say, moving a strand of hair behind your ear. Then leaning forward he gently bit your earlobe. The sudden move brought a shiver down your spine and you trembled in his arms.

"Do not play with me, cuz I will make you cry with blood. Just so you know." Jungkook threatened you. Tracing the side of your neck with his forefinger he tightened his fingers around your neck before pressing his lips onto yours.

In no time, as soon as your lips touched, you were kissing madly, intense, deep.
His lips felt amazing against yours, his taste almost taking away the last lucidity you had.
You wanted desperately to sink into his warmth. To kiss him more. To touch him more. To know more about him. Everything there is to know.
But before losing yourself completely, you drew back, parting your lips from his.

You couldn't do it. Even if it felt right and the most normal thing in the world. You couldn't do it... because of him. The one who didn't like to be touched. The one who felt repulsed when waking up in your arms. After all, it was also his body. And you couldn't forget what happened to him and how much he suffered. And you just couldn't hurt him also. You didn't want to be one of those, thinking only at themselves and their desires and not giving a shit about his feelings.

"What is it? " Jungkook breathed heavily against your lips. "You don't want me? "

His voice was low and sweet in your ear, his fingers sliding down your body and around your waist pulling you into his lap.
"Don't push me away. Let me touch you. I want you so much that l am losing my mind."

You tugged on his shirt the moment his hot mouth was felt on your neck, kissing you harder, his hands cupping your hips before slowly sliding his fingers underneath your shirt to your stomach. It was terrifying, the way his touch felt. And you felt scared of how much you wanted him.
You arched your back at the way his lips traced a slow, languid line down your throat, your body burning under his seductive touch.

Jungkook smirked against your neck. He felt you, your body's reaction at every touch of his. And his eyes saddened for some reason.

This was the only thing he was good at.

He wanted you.

He needed more. To touch every inch of your body. To fuck you insanely. Because this is what he was doing for a long time already. This is what his body was asking for.

But somehow... he felt disgusted. He hated his body.

Pushing you hard against your bed, he pressed himself against you. You closed your eyes at the feel of him hard and firm against your body as his lips were searching for your mouth.

It wasn't right. Something screamed in your mind.

You have to stop. But you couldn't.

You were trapped by him. Held in place by his sensual body.

The moment you felt his tongue caressing your lower lip, his teeth pulling on your piercing, you gave up.
Sliding your fingers under his shirt, you wrapped your arms around his waist as you pulled him closer, covering his mouth with yours. And you kissed him hard. Parting your lips you invited him in and without a second thought, jungkook was already sliding his tongue into your mouth, testing you. Your tongues danced, swirled, mated before his tongue got deeper into your mouth, thrusting in and out making you burn.

His lips parted and his breathing sped up as you were looking at each other. And you took him in your arms.
You were trembling against him. You wanted him. You didn't care about anything else. You loved that boy.
He was there, close to you, in your arms, but even so.... you couldn't have him.

Because he would hate you even more.

The Jungkook in front of you, closed his eyes as he tried to come back to reality.
He felt you and he couldn't force you to do something you didn't feel like doing.

Somehow he was relieved.

Somehow... disappointed.

His body was burning. You were so close. He just needed to say something sweet or seduce you more, and he was sure that you will give in.

But something stopped him from doing so.

If you didn't want it... Surely someone else would.

Because this was him. This is what he was good at. And he couldn't stop.
But Jungkook didn't know that you will not let him go. He didn't know that he was trapped.

He wasn't aware of the fact that when you really wanted something, you will have it sooner or later.