thirty six

~Lost~

I was restless. After hearing Mingyu saying that to me, I felt my blood draining from my body.

"No. He doesn't have where to go. Please let him stay here. I will be alright. He will be alright with me. I will take care of him. "

I needed to say that to him. He was genuinely worried about me. Somehow he also cared about Jungkook, I could see that from the way he was looking down at a sleeping Jungkook.

"He had a panic attack? "

"Yes. Everything was alright. He was even laughing. But then suddenly he grabbed his head and he seemed in pain."

"I guess he was hearing his other's side voice. It can be frightening. " Mingyu's eyes saddened. "I don't know what to do. You know he is dangerous, Y/N. I don't know anymore what we will deal ourselves with when he becomes conscious of everything that happened to him. I thought that this is what we have to do. That we will have to make him accept his situation, his other-self. But now knowing that he was abused and drugged in prison as well, I conclude that everything I have done for making him better, was for nothing. It is even worse. I am even afraid that he became addicted to drugs. But he isn't aware of that."

I wrapped my arms around myself as a cold shiver ran down my spine. "Taehyung came here today. He was the one who gave Jungkook chocolate. "

"I know. I spoke to him. Taehyung knew how much Jungkook liked chocolate. The other part of his at least. It was really an awkward atmosphere around us. I was aware of his feelings towards Jungkook. But Taehyung did that to bring a smile to the boy's face. He wasn't the one who drugged him. "

Mingyu sighed, his gaze now landing on my face. "It was the director. Just like I suspected. I am sure he has an obsession with Jungkook. Like I said before, I saw him a few times in my brother's house when Jungkook was little. He was acting weird around the boy. And it's even weirder the idea of a Jungkook trapped in his own prison."

My eyebrows crushed at that. Indeed it was weird. Why would Jungkook come to his prison and surrender? It was just a coincidence?

At the end of the day, you and Mingyu concluded that it would be better for Jungkook to stay with you for now. Just until Mingyu will come up with something.
For some time now you were asking yourself why did he care so much when it came to Jungkook. And now you knew. Mingyu told you. He told you who he really was.

The one who adopted Jungkook was my brother. I kept that to myself. But the director knows. That's why I couldn't take Jungkook out of there. Because I would be the first suspect. I didn't keep in touch with my brother and his family for a long time. I was too caught up with my studies and I traveled a lot. But that night when I finally arrived in Seoul, it was already too late. The police were there in front of the house. Jungkook was there like a statue with a knife in his hand, watching the corpses of his family burning.
I didn't know what to do, so I brought him to my clinic. But some people couldn't understand. There they were looking at him like he was a monster who deserved to die. He ran away. And when I found out that he was in prison, I begged the director to take me in as well, and let me help the boy.

This is what Mingyu told you. You couldn't deny the fact that you felt somehow relieved. Because you weren't alone with all of this. Because you knew at that moment for sure, that you had help. But despite all of this, you were worried when it came to Jin.

A few moments later, Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he was looking around him. He was finding himself in a different house. In a room, he was the first time in.

After taking in all the pictures which were displayed in front of his eyes, on those four walls surrounding him, Jungkook's gaze now stopped on the man which was standing a few steps further, in front of him.

"Well this is what I call 'obsession'
Or sickness? I don't know which word would be better for defining all of this." Jungkook grinned as he took a step forward toward the man. Then another step and another.

"Do you like me this much?" Jungkook asked the moment he stopped in front of the man. "I see many pictures with me as a kid. But I am not that kid anymore."

Jin swallowed hard the moment Jungkook leaned closer, his lips touching Jin's ear. "But I am sure you are fully aware that I am not a kid. Isn't that right, baby? "

Jin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's body without a second thought.
"I missed you. Why did you run away? "

While Jin was holding Jungkook tightly against his body, Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he remembered Mingyu's words. Somehow he heard the conversation you two had in your room. About Jin abusing him.

Pushing his hand inside of one of his jean's back pockets, Jungkook wrapped his fingers around the penknife he was wearing.

"I like you so much. From the first moment, I was crazy about you. And I did everything I had in my power to take you away from that sick family of yours and finally have you all to myself."

Isn't that lovely? Jungkook rolled his eyes. Should I feel something? Cuz I sure don't feel shit.

Jungkook's fingers tightened around the knife.
"So... You liked playing with my body without my consent, huh?"

"Who told you that I like being submissive? I hate that."

"I am a dominant, you motherfucker." Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear.

Before Jin could react to Jungkook's words, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach before collapsing onto the cold tiles of the floor.