twenty three

~Fuck you~

Mingyu found you laying on the floor unconscious.

Jungkook took advantage of your sisteaction and managed to steal one of the injections you were carrying with you inside your purse.

He just waited for the moment when you would have your guard down to plan his escape. And that moment was the perfect one. Being inside the doctor's office, he easily could jump out the window. The room was on the first floor and the window faced the street. No guards were guarding that zone so it was simple for Jungkook to escape.

You felt terrible.
When you came to your senses, when you realized the truth behind his actions, you instantly started to cry. You were at your limits.

You felt used.
You felt tricked.
You were disappointed.
You didn't fully trust that evil playboy. But you trusted in Jungkook and that little bond you thought formed between the two of you.
But it seemed that this time you were mistaken. After all, he was the one who actually hurt you. The bad boy who you thought that deep inside was, in fact, a sweet boy yet scared.

Mingyu took your weak form in his arms and placed it on the couch, his eyes saddened at the sight in front of him. You were shaken. As much as you wanted to hide it, you couldn't.

You wanted to help him.
You didn't regret releasing him. Every time seeing him in that state, handcuffed, lost, you couldn't take it. So yes, you wanted to take him away from there. You wanted to take care of him and help him in your way.
But the way he pushed you against the cold wall. The way he stuck that syringe into your neck without any hesitation. The way his cold, empty eyes were looking back at you. You couldn't forget. And it hurt.

Then his last words before you lost your consciousness... his last words in your ear made your chest tighten. Wiping your tears away from your cheeks with your trembling hands was a useless thing to do. You couldn't stop other tears from taking place of those which were removed seconds ago.

"I will never trust someone like you. Such a stupid and weak little girl."

"Fuck you."

Mingyu caressed your head gently.
Leaving you alone with Jungkook, he was fully conscious of the risks involved. But he still did it. And not only that. He actually wanted Jungkook to escape and thus he gambled on your feelings towards the boy.

Mingyu saw through you. He knew that it will be a matter of time until you will help Jungkook get out from here. Why did he do that? It was because no matter how much Mingyu tried to hypnotize Jungkook, it was of no use. Jungkook's mind was split in two. The gap he had in his brain could be found inside the other one. But his evil side would always run away. And he had no chance of putting his hands on that one. He was playing with him since the very first day. Mingyu didn't even know if that side of his remembered everything regarding the murder of his family. Maybe only the part in which his father abused him was fresh in his mind like it happened yesterday. Maybe that's why he had those nightmares as you told him.

Mingyu couldn't do anything more. As well he couldn't risk injecting him with the new serum. If something will go wrong, then Jungkook's brain could get more damaged without any chance of turning back. And he couldn't take any risks anymore.

This place wasn't for Jungkook. He talked with Jin, with the authorities, with everyone he had to talk about Jungkook's condition, and no one gave a shit. Mingyu didn't know what to do more. The prison wasn't the answer.

He was just a child when he was brought there as he was considered a danger to society.

He was drugged when they found him with the knife full of blood in his hands. He was beaten repeatedly. Even if he killed his parents, his sister, he wasn't conscious of his actions. So... It wasn't right what they were doing to him.