five

~New feeling~

There he is! "

Jungkook's heart was pounding as he hid behind a large building, pressing his back against one of its walls as much as he was allowed to. He felt trapped in this narrow, dark alley, with nowhere to escape.

It was night, around 2 am. He just wanted to breathe and inside Mingyu's house, he couldn't do that. He felt on the verge of suffocating in that house. So he thought of walking a little around the neighborhood, maybe even getting rid of the pressure he had on his chest. The pressure has been there since... the night with Jennie. He felt so many strong feelings until now,  but nothing compared to this one. It was as powerful as other feelings. Because of it, he couldn't breathe normally. There was a knot that didn't allow him to.
But this feeling was somehow different. It wouldn't only appear at the night. It was permanently there.

Jungkook smiled painfully as he heard those two officers loading their guns, now their footsteps could be heard closer to where he was hiding.

A few steps to the left and everything will be over.

After all, they were there to kill him if it was needed.

Why not? Isn't this what I have always wanted?

For everything to come to an end?

After a few more seconds, after he took a few deep breaths and his heartbeat calmed a little, he decided, he straightened up and took a step to the left.

"Before doing something... Please... Please think of me first. "

"Remember. If something happens to you... It wouldn't be only you hurting. What do you think would happen to me? I... wouldn't be able to move on. As long as you are safe, I will be as well."

Jungkook stopped. He hit the building wall with his fist as hard as he could.
Fuck.

Placing his other hand on the wall more for support, he closed his eyes tightly as he cursed once again.

Damn you. Ah... Damn you girl. Stop invading my mind. What the fuck did you do to me?

Jungkook grabbed his head and pressed his back against the wall as he slid down to the ground. And he cried. For the first time since he left you, he let his tears flow freely and trickle down his cheeks.

Why? Please... Let me go.

There's nothing here anymore.

The two officers were close. Jungkook knew that it was a matter of time until he will be caught. Shoving his hand inside his jeans pocket, his fingers wrapped around the knife he had been carrying with him. It seems Mingyu forgot to hide one despite Jungkook's warnings. He was tired of this. He didn't want to hurt anyone. Not anymore.

That stupid doctor.

But they suddenly stopped. He could hear someone talking to the police officers and then they walked away.

Jungkook let out a deep breath before collapsing to the ground. He couldn't understand what just happened. They saw him entering that alley. He was sure about it. Placing his arms on his bending knees, he rested his head against his arms. His heart was beating incredibly fast. He was scared. For the first time, he felt scared of being caught or even worse. For the first time, he cared about himself and his safety. Until now he never cared. Not when it came to his life.

Because of you, everything changed. And he hated you for that.

Because of that, he couldn't stop crying.
Because he felt trapped by you.