nine

The real one

Jungkook's dark gaze shifted on your lips, his heart racing a million miles per hour.

"I... kissed you?"

"No. You are lying!" Jungkook snapped at you before grabbing your shoulder and slamming you painfully against the cold solid wall.
"I would never do something like that.
I don't even know how to... "

Jungkook stopped himself before blurting everything out. Before telling you that he has never kissed someone, before telling you that only the idea of doing something like that terrified him. Being that close and sharing something so intimate with someone.

"It wasn't me, so stop throwing shit my way because I won't believe it.
You were kissed because you are stupid and weak!" He barked, his eyes becoming colder with each passing second.
He was furious. The idea of his own body approaching someone in that matter sickened him. He hated you.
He hated himself. Again, that powerless feeling of not being able to control his own body.

You never expected him to react in such a brutal way. You knew and read about dissociative identity disorder and how the person in case could not remember what his alternate personality did. It was like another soul was taking control of his body. It was hard to completely understand someone stuck in this situation and put yourself in his place. It must be really scary.

And at that moment, you understood how different this Jungkook was from the playboy one. You just needed a little time to understand the differences between the two of them.

He just insulted you. No one ever had the guts to think of you as weak and stupid. Let alone actually shouting it in your face.
You swallowed harshly as you tried to maintain your self-control, but your eyes stung and that big knot inside your throat made things worse.
It was true. Maybe at that moment, you were weak, but just because everything happened so fast. You let your guard down, you were holding that sweet side of him in your arms as you tried to comfort him somehow. You never expected another side of him to take its place so quickly and hover over you in the next second.

"Just give me that fucking medicine and let's be done with this," Jungkook whispered as he pulled himself away, waking you up from your trance. Your heart jumped into an accelerated state after processing his words.

"You don't care what may happen to you?
This thing I must inject goes into your blood when one of your sides takes control of your body," I said as I looked once again into his penetrating dark eyes that made me feel as he can see through me, just like the first time. That he could see all my thoughts, fears, and desires. And agai I felt fear. But another kind of fear. A fear I couldn't quite comprehend.

I broke our eye contact, feeling how I blushed under his intense gaze.

"Why would you care what may happen with me? It's nothing to you."

He is the real Jungkook. I thought to myself as I threw another glance in his direction.

"I don't care." He added. this time the knot was in my stomach.

"Maybe you don't care, but I do. I don't want to be responsible for killing someone. I don't know how your body would react if I were to give it to you now. I will not take any risks. "

"Alright, just don't regret it later because of your stubbornness and stupidity," he said with a sneer, his lips curled up in a defiant smile. "You had your chance."

I felt a tingly chill down my back as I instantly took a step backward ready to run away from the one who was standing now in front of me with an evil smirk on his lips, an eyebrow raised.

As I took another step backward, his smile widened. With his hands buried inside his pants pockets, he took a step towards me, his eyes traveling down analyzing every part of my body.

I could hear my erratic heartbeat in my ears as he was coming closer and closer, his eyes darker when they stopped on my eyes. The same eyes full of lust and want, just like the last time.

Jungkook let out a short laugh seeing you run away from him like you just saw the devil.

He felt excitement, curiosity, and... a fire burning within him.

Leaning with his back against the wall, he closed his eyes slowly letting out a deep breath, trying to somehow calm down his erratic heartbeat.

Even now he could feel your perfume invading his nostrils. It was like it was made especially for him to lose his sanity.

With a smirk on his lips, he grabbed his pulsing erection through his pants. He felt hot, hard. Because of you.
And he couldn't wait to taste you again.

It's been a while since he fucked someone. And he really needed it.

Damn. Why do you have to be this hot?