twelve

~Love?~

Do you love me because you want me? Or do you want me because you love me?

Your pov

All night I held him tightly in my arms. My whole body ached but at the sight of his cuteness, it was worth every struggle. He also held me close to him tightly, like he was afraid that he would lose me.

Even in your sleep? I guess that no matter what would you do to me, I will still be stuck here with you. As long as you need me, I will never be able to leave you. Do you know what effect you have on people? You can make people so easily fall in love with you. I guess it is something that brings you sadness, right?

"I love you... My lady. "

What's with that lady thing? I smiled as I recalled his earlier words. That crazy playboy was calling me that way every time.

"I love you... "

My eyes saddened. Another lie?
Just for me to give in? Do you really need to go this far?
If it was true, then why were your eyes so empty while saying it? You don't love me. Not like I love you. You just want to make me happy. Isn't that right, you idiot? I know what love means to you and how much it terrifies you. But you still made me happy by saying it. It proves that you really are trying. Or are you saying it to everyone?

I brushed his bangs away and kissed his forehead. Why can't you tell how much I want you? Do you know how hard it was all these years to keep my distance? I just want you to look at only me. I am scared that you will never understand what love really means. I am scared to be hurt even more than I already am.

I smiled as I analysed his features as he was peacefully sleeping. My fingers danced softly across his face praying for every dark dream to leave his mind. He shuddered, and my eyes widened as he grabbed me even tighter. "Don't leave me. Please", his husky voice made my chest tighten in pain. I hugged his head and brought my lips to the top of his head. What am I gonna do with you?

"Shhh... I am here. I will not leave. Sleep", I whispered to him and his body relaxed immediately. Sometimes at night, he would still shiver and when that happened I would make sure to caress his head or his cheeks and make him be aware of my presence.

Jungkook watched you as you were sleeping. He woke up half an hour ago and he couldn't stop analysing your features. As always, everything about you seemed so interesting. His gaze traveled slowly from your closed eyes to your nose, lips, cheeks, and neck. He could see your steady pulse as it moves your skin around the area. His eyes darkened as he trailed his finger along the curve of your neck. Then he leaned and pressed his lips into the soft nook where your pulse was fluttering wildly now. He smiled.

Your eyes opened slowly to find his dark eyes searching yours. Your heart was beating at an alarming speed, even now feeling his touch on your neck. That spot he kissed was still burning.
Jungkook licked his lips restlessly under your scrutiny. His breath stuttered as he brought his arms under your body to wrap them around you and bring you closer.

"Ah, damn you", he breathed out as he held you tightly, "Why can't I stop this shit? Run away while you still can. Run away before I will trap you."

But I am already trapped.

Jungkook could feel your heart and how fast it was beating. He smiled as he searched your neck with his lips.

I am so gonna break you. I am so sorry. I can't help it. And I don't mean it, my Y/N.

He pushed his hips into you and bit your throat gently. You shivered as he slid his hands down your hips and positioned himself between, so you can feel his arousal. Your chest heaved as you struggled to control your breathing. As a reflex, you brought your hands into his hair.

"I want you. Let me take you. Be mine, Y/N. I will love you insanely. As long as you want," he whispered as he trailed kisses down your throat and shoulder.

Butterflies were felt in the pit of your stomach and you couldn't stop yourself from letting out a soft moan at the feel of his tongue on your skin.

"You're driving me crazy", you whispered as his hands slid under your shirt.

Mingyu couldn't fake his disappointment as he glanced at Jennie.
"I can't believe that you actually had sex with Jungkook despite his condition. Throwing that aside, you don't even know the guy. It seems all these years you have been great at playing with people's minds. Innocent my ass."

"He was at fault. He forced me, and I was too embarrassed and disgusted to say something to you", Jennie's eyes got teary as she pulled her knees against her chest as she was sitting on the couch.

"I am not buying it", Mingyu rolled his eyes at her attempt to soften him.

But she lifted her shirt, revealing her stomach, and Mingyu's eyes widened at the sight of the bruises she had on every inch of her skin. "I admit that I was attracted to him. But I tried to put some distance between us the moment I realized how dangerous he is. Despite my efforts, he wouldn't let go. He even hit me", her voice trailed off as she covered her face with her hands, softly starting to cry.

"I felt sorry for him though and I know how much you care about him. That's why I kept silent. I was afraid you would kick him out of the house."

Mingyu shook his head slowly. He was clueless as to what was going on in the girl's mind, but one thing he knew for sure. And that was... She had a thing for the boy. He rolled his eyes at the thought. It would be a pain. What the fuck are you doing to them?

"Don't bring more troubles. I am begging you, Jennie. You know the situation. You are aware of his relationship with... "

"He doesn't care about her. " Jennie interrupted Mingyu.

"What?"

"He told me so. He told me that sometimes he feels sorry and guilty when he does something that disappoints her. Because after all, she took care of him. But that's it.
He just wants to play. He told me how amusing it is when someone develops feelings for him. But he finds the idea of breaking a heart even more amusing. He likes to have power over people and likes to play with their minds. Just like he is doing with mine. Sometimes he would smile at me or throw quick glances my way. Just to act cold and indifferent when I approach him.
I, as well, being trapped. "

Jungkook smirked as you wrapped your arms around him. His hair was messy, covering his face and he was wearing a white t-shirt and black sweatpants Mingyu had recently bought him. He was looking so innocently compared to his touch. You blushed heavily as he tilted his head and leaned in. You couldn't avert your eyes from his lips. You were dying to feel them on yours but...

He thought he got you, but it wasn't like that. His eyes got darker and colder the moment you turned your head to the side to avoid his lips.

Then your gazes locked, and your breath stopped as you analysed his expression.

"Don't cry after I am done fucking someone else. " Jungkook threatened, his jaw clenched in frustration before getting up from the bed and leaving you there, hurt and confused.