thirty three

~Taehyung~

"What are you doing here? " You asked as Taehyung pushed you out of his way before entering your apartment.

"I am not stupid, you know? Of course, Jungkook would be here." Taehyung rolled his eyes bored while searching everywhere in your apartment. This fact annoying the hell out of you. But you couldn't help but feel scared as well. After all, Jungkook could return any time. And it wasn't his understanding side. Remembering what happened between the two of them in prison now you started to freak out. Although you didn't show it. This was one of your strong points. You never showed your fears, not when you knew the consequences of it.

"He is not here. If you didn't know, Jungkook attacked me before he escaped from prison. "

"Yeah. But he is still obsessed with you," Taehyung said as he faced you this time, arms crossed against his chest searching on your face for the slightest trace of fear of being caught. But he found nothing. You couldn't be read and he started to get annoyed and lose his temper.

"Where is he? " Taehyung asked as he grabbed tightly your wrist.

"Not here, you can see for yourself."

"Don't treat me like I am an idiot, please Y/N."

Seeing his gun attached to his right leg, your chest squeezed. And you started to pray for Jungkook to fuck the entire planet. If that meant delaying his comeback in this critical moment.

But of course, your prayers were in vain. Because Jungkook just opened the door of your bedroom, where you and Taehyung were finding yourselves at that moment in the middle of it.

Jungkook's gaze instantly dropped on Taehyung. And it was bad. Jungkook's gaze narrowed while he leaned against the frame of the door, hands buried in his jeans pockets. His eyes now on Taehyung's hand around your wrist before calmly returning to Taehyung's face.

"You."

And you shivered at his low threatening voice.

"Taehyung, please don't tell anyone. The prison isn't the answer."

But Taehyung ignored you. His hand left your wrist, but his eyes were on Jungkook.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as the corner of his lips curled up at the way Taehyung was looking at him.
"Wasn't it enough for you? I thought that you understood what my answer is. And that is, I am not interested."
Jungkook let out a short laugh before straightening up and heading towards a Taehyung lost for words. But the expression he had at that moment you couldn't read. It was a mix of relief and anger.

"I hope you didn't touch her, you freak." Taehyung threatened. Then to your horror, he pulled his gun out and pointed it toward Jungkook. "I can easily kill you right now. I could say it was self-defense."

"But you forgot that you have a witness." You quickly said as you made a step backward.

"Well, I could kill you as well. I could just say that Jungkook attacked you and killed you. When I came it was already too late." Taehyung grimaced your frightened expression.

"Then kill me." Jungkook grinned. "But you would not do that. Because I know your secret." Jungkook reached out and wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's hand bringing the gun close to his chest. "Come on. What are you waiting for? "

Taehyung's eyes widened. His hand was trembling, his breathing became heavier when Jungkook's fingers tightened around his hand.
"You know very well that you can't hate me. I always knew about your feelings towards me. Did you think that I wasn't aware of the way you were looking at me when you thought I wasn't watching? If I slept with that slut of your girlfriend, well I did it because maybe this way you would have seen how she really was. I made you a favor. Maybe it was too much for me to smile at the camera when I was fucking her? Sorry about that but I couldn't help myself. She was really stupid and boring as fuck. But knowing you there and watching, well... it felt exciting. After all, you are way hotter than that slut ever was." Jungkook winked at Taehyung before taking his gun and placing it back in its place.