two

~A new face~

Jungkook's gaze was fixed somewhere toward the ceiling as he was laying on his back, on his bed.

He couldn't sleep. He had tried, but the nightmares had woken him up in the middle of the night.
Closing his eyes for a couple of seconds, your voice was all he could hear.

"How does it feels?  I bought this blanket for you. Isn't it fluffy and soft?  And smooth? As soon as I saw it, I thought about you. "

"So this main character is really stupid, don't you think so? How can she act this way? I understand that she likes the guy but... she is literally all over him. Doesn't she feel ashamed of herself? I would have died of embarrassment. And that guy makes fun of her."

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and stared at the door. He sat up and placed his head against his bending knees. Then he closed his eyes again.

"Should I tell you how my day went? Wonderful of course. Surprised? " Hehehe

"Ok, I am boring. Sorry, Kookie... I guess I am too excited every time I am talking to you."

"I miss you so much."

"Have I told you today how much you mean to me? I can't remember. But I will tell you again, just in case. "

"You are the most wonderful person I've ever met. Don't forget how special you are to me. I don't know what I would do all alone without you. I can't imagine not having you in my life. I guess you are my favorite place to be, I hope you are aware of that."

"But if you will ever feel like leaving, then It's nothing I can do about, right?" *nervous laugh* "Don't feel constrained when it comes to me, promise me. You are free to do whatever you want. You are free to go wherever you want. And be with whoever you want."

"I just wish... To remain somewhere in your heart. Just for a little while. "

"Don't forget about me wherever you will go. "

Suddenly, breathing became something difficult to do. His chest constricted in pain. He felt like he was going to faint.

Ah... Damn it!

"How are you Y/N? You know that if there is something I can help you with  I am right here." He met your eyes.

You smiled at the boy who was standing in front of you with a warm smile plastered onto his face.
"I am alright. I am sorry if I seemed a bit off the past few days, I guess I miss my parents more than I thought I would. It's been so long since we last saw each other. "

"If you need some days off... "

You shook your head.

"No Jinyoung, it's ok really. My parents and I... Let's say we don't share the same beliefs. At the moment, I am not prepared to see them and confront them. "

You missed the presence of your parents, of course, it was the truth. But it wasn't the entire truth. The reason you were feeling down was due to his absence. You got used to his presence in your life. Even if he was unconscious, taking care of him became a part of who you were.

You couldn't say that to Jinyoung. His grandmother you were taking care of, knew about Jungkook, Jinyoung knew about it as well. But they didn't know his situation. You had to keep everything a secret. Because of that,  you felt really lonely sometimes, not having someone to share your fears and anguish with. Sometimes you felt the need to call Mingyu and get this off your chest, as he was the only one who knew everything. But you didn't want to worry him too much. So, instead, you preferred to pretend in front of him as well. Of course, you were happy every time Jungkook was near, but now... Now you couldn't bring yourself to smile anymore. The hole in your chest wouldn't let you.