thirty eight

~Your fault~

"It's all your fault. You damn girl."
Jungkook said, his voice deep and husky as he grabbed you by your arm and forced you to stand up.

"What? " Your voice trembled, your heart sunk the moment a knife was felt against your throat.

You could barely see him. It was night. Only the lights coming from the window were helping you somehow to see his features.

"You piss me off, you stupid girl.
All because of you.
Now I am here because of your fucking existence. Because I hated how they started to have feelings for you. I hated their thoughts. It made me sick. So I had to wake up completely and make them shut the fuck up!" Jungkook yelled. Then he pushed you against the wall.

"Why? " You managed to ask. Your voice was barely heard as you were fighting to swallow your tears.

"Why what? "

"Why so much hate? All I wanted was to make you feel safe."

Jungkook let out a small laugh at that.
"Safe." He mockingly imitated you. "With you?" Jungkook continued, his dark eyes stopping in yours.

"I never wanted any harm."

"Of course not. But you wouldn't say no to this." Jungkook smirked as the knife tip came down your collarbone, then traced the side of your body. Doing this, his eyes never left yours. And you shivered under the feeling of the knife tip against your skin. It wasn't too painful, but you could feel it cutting your flesh.

"So... which one? "

"Huh? "

"Which one do you want, Y/N? Just curious." Jungkook's expression was now unreadable as he waited for your answer.

Your words were stuck in your throat and you couldn't stop your body from shivering every time his hot breath touched your cheek. His body pressed yours against the wall.

"All the time I wondered how would you be. I tried to imagine you. How would you feel after waking up, after accepting everything that was done to you. I wanted to know you. All of you. Not only a few parts that lay within you. I... wanted to understand your mind."

"You will never be able to do that. Because I can't understand my own mind. How an outsider could do that? And you didn't respond to my question... NoOnA." Jungkook bit your earlobe and tug on it with his teeth. "Who do you like?"

"And you will never have your answer." You firmly said as you grabbed the sides of his shirt tightly.

"Such a brave little being." Jungkook let out a sweet laugh, his fingers playing with a strand of your hair. "And why not? "

"Because right now you are looking down at me. Because you don't give a shit about my existence. So why should I want to show my heart to you? "

Jungkook was silent, his fingers now tracing the line of your jaw, then of your lower lip, his thumb stopping on your piercing. And your chest tightened under his gentle touch.
"I could kill you so easily."

"You would do that? "

"Who do you like, Y/N? Who do you want?" Jungkook kept asking trapping you between his arms, his nose inches from yours. But you stubbornly shook your head as you closed your eyes tightly.

Jungkook smiled. He let the knife fall onto the floor before grabbing the sides of your waist and pulling you closer to him.
You grabbed his upper arms digging your fingernails in his flesh as you fought the burning sensation in your body. It was overwhelming. His presence, the way his eyes sparkled under your intense gaze, was freaking you out. You couldn't let him see how he made you feel. You couldn't lose your head. He had blood all over him. What if he killed someone? And what were you doing?

"What do you want from me? "

You watched how his intense eyes stared at your lips before coming back to your eyes, trapping you in them. "I wonder." Jungkook titled his head. His face came closer, the tip of his nose caressed yours and your breath stopped. Your hands on his arms weren't pushing him anymore, now your hands grabbed him again, this time pulling him closer.

"You." It was all that you said. And Jungkook's breath hitched.

His hands were now placed against the wall the moment his fists clenched, his eyes closed as he tried to breathe.
"Do not search for me. Don't come close to me ever again. Because I swear I will kill you." Jungkook whispered out loud as you were staring at each other. Your eyes were warm and dark as they took in every inch of his face.

"You picked the wrong guy," Jungkook added more before grabbing your hands and removing them from him. Then picking up his knife which was laying on the floor, he turned around and left.