Misunderstandings

Jennie grabbed Jungkook's arm and forced him to take several steps back before trapping him between the wall and her body.
"Now all I want you to do is to fuck me. This shouldn't be too hard for you, right? After all, you're doing it since you can remember."

"No." Jungkook weakly pushed her away as tears were uncontrollably falling one by one. He couldn't get rid of the images with you and Mark off his head. There was a hole in his heart that could barely let him breathe. He was worried sick about you.

"Tell me that he stopped," Jungkook whispered under his breath. He could barely stand as Jennie pushed her breasts against his chest.

"He will as soon as he sees you fuck me. And of course, be wouldn't be the only one seeing." Jennie chuckled and pointed somewhere behind her where Jungkook noticed something shining just above the bookcase that covered the height of the wall opposite of him. It didn't take long to understand that what he was looking at was a camera. "She will also see who you truly are." she also added.

"So this is your plan? To make sure she sees what I am and run away from me?"

Without any second thought, he grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall. "So let me understand that you want this. If so then I give it to you and I'll make sure you'll fully regret ever crossing your path with me. Because after I will be done with you, you will end up in a hospital if not in a morgue."

Jungkook ripped her shirt off and pushed her to the floor, thirsty for revenge.

I seem that no matter what I do, there will always be someone reminding me of what I am.

Look at me Y/N. Look at me disappointing you again and again. Maybe it's better that this happened, and for you to see it. Who I truly am.

And you saw them. Mark splashed your face with cold water to wake you up.
And you wished you never did. Witnessing her screams filling the entire room.
You closed your eyes tight but it's not like it made things any better.

Now, do you finally see what kind of monster you love? Did you think he would change for you?" Mark laughed and you opened your eyes to glare at him. The last thing you needed was to hear his annoying voice.

"Look at him how much he enjoys hurting Jennie. He's a beast. This is what he truly is. He tried to hide all this because of you. Until he couldn't anymore. You were only deceiving yourself. " Mark ended as he removed the ropes from your wrists and legs. "I am done here. You'll better realize that I am a better option than him. I could give you anything you want. I could make you happy than he would ever be able to. I never intended to go all the way with this. Just so you know."

"Can I leave now?" You coldly asked messaging your left wrist while trying to ignore the images in front of you. Mark smiled and pointed towards the door. And it was all you needed to flee out of there.

You

As soon as I left that horrible place Mark held me against my will, I wandered the empty street with no idea where I was heading.
My surroundings were unfamiliar, not that I cared. My memories floated at the last moments, my heart was filled with sorrow and pain to give any importance to anything else around me.
I have no idea how much time passed. In no time night fell above me when I arrived at Mingyu's house.

I looked up at the black sky. Once I would see him, I had no idea what to expect. What should I say? What should I do? How would I be able to look into his eyes after what had happened? After what he did.
After what I saw.

What did I feel?

What did I feel?

I felt unusually empty.