thirty two

~The Playboy~

And the day I was scared of... finally came.
And that was the next day.

"Where are you going? " I glared at Jungkook seeing him searching in my closet and pulling out a black cap and a black mask to cover his face.

After putting them on, Jungkook turned around and faced me, wickedness sparkling in his eyes as he started to approach me with small but firm steps. Then leaning his face closer to mine, my breath caught when his fingers caressed my cheek gently.
"I will not stay locked here all my life, my lady, even if it's staying locked with you." He winked at me before burying his hands in his jeans pockets and turning around, ready to get out of the apartment.

"No." I quickly grabbed his arm, stopping him before making another step towards the door.  At that, he narrowed his eyes as he searched my face in silence.

"Aren't you aware that everyone is searching for you? Streets are a  dangerous place for you. You can meet a cop or something. You can get caught."

"Come on. It's dark outside. No one will recognize me with these on. If I am still here and talk to you it's because I don't want to be mean or rude. But if this will continue, I will not give a fuck anymore. Who are you to have a say in what I can or cannot do? "

And my eyes started to sting. Damn him and his stubbornness. As well as his evilness and dirty mouth.
"Don't you think about me at all? If you will get caught... "

"I would never say anything about you if that would happen. But I will be fine. Don't worry, noona."

"Did you forget what you promised to me if I help you get out from there?  What were your words, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's gaze dropped at that. You couldn't understand what was wrong with him, all of the sudden wanting to leave your apartment.

I will do anything you want me to do.
I will love only you.

These were his words and you knew that Jungkook was aware of his words as well.
"Then you will give me what I need? "

Jungkook trapped you against the wall, his hands placed on the wall at each side of your head.
"Give me what I want and need, and then I will not go anywhere. I will stay with you."

You knew very well what he referred to. He wanted sex. Mingyu was right. It was like his body was used to it, craving for it. It was like a drug. Maybe because since little he was used to having contact with someone. Maybe this Jungkook couldn't stay without sex. And this was bad.

"I don't do sex."

"Then what do you do, huh Y/N? "

"Something you can't understand. Something you don't know the meaning of."
You whispered, your cheeks burning in embarrassment under his intense gaze.

Jungkook looked at you hard. But after a moment he started to laugh.
"Please don't tell me that you are this stupid and naive. Because if you wouldn't have had such a pretty face, I would have smashed it against the wall. "

Your breath hitched at that and it hurt. The idea of him wanting to do that to you brought an unbearable pain inside your chest.
"Would you hurt me?  After what I did and I am still doing for you, would you actually stab me in my back."

"Who knows? " Jungkook leaned even closer towards your face, placing his forehead against yours, he closed his eyes slowly. "Maybe I will stab you while looking in your eyes, why do it in the back like a coward? " Jungkook added before opening his eyes and looking straight at you.