Consequences

Your pov

Again.

I restarted the videotape Naeun gave Mingyu and watched it for the third time.

Mingyu handed me his camera a few hours ago before leaving toward the house of one of his patients. On the videotape, we can clearly see Jin and another man who I come to understand later, that he was Jungkook's father. They were arguing because of Jungkook.

Jin was throwing threats at the man who calmly sat on the chair close to the study desk, with a cigarette between his fingers. It seems that Jin was aware of what he was doing to Jungkook and he wanted to make sure that he will stop. Or else he will take care of him in a way not too Christian. The man had no clue that he was recorded. The camera must have been hidden between the books in the library opposite the desk. 

"I'll make sure to end you if I see another scratch on him. It will remain nothing of you when I'm done with you, do you understand? I will forget our years of partnership. "

The man only laughed before standing up and leaving Jin's office.

Then I took his diary and read through it. There were a few papers torn but at the end of it, Jin described detailed his plan of murdering Jungkook's entire family.

I was both relieved and terrified.

"I don't know what is happening to me but I can't snatch him out of my mind. I am aware that he is too young but what to do when I am this smitten with him. I want him all by myself."

"I miss him. I haven't seen him at all in a whole week and I can barely breathe.  I can't wait to have him. To kiss his rosy lips and touch his white delicate skin. If I'll end up in hell then I willingly embrace it."

I crooked my nose as I kept on reading, but as I continue, the room seemed to be spinning around me and severe nausea hit me like a ton of bricks. I quickly covered my mouth for fear of throwing up, but that didn't stop it from happening. I quickly grabbed the first thing closest to me which was the bed scarf.

At that moment, I was clueless about the fact that... It was the beginning of my agony.

Jungkook's pov

I couldn't hold in my rage. I was this close to losing my mind completely. You were there watching me, terrified.  Because of that, I couldn't lose it. But it was so hard. I wished I could kill Mingyu. I was praying for this opportunity.

"Jungkook... She is..."

"I know who she fucking is!" I yelled.

If Mingyu wasn't holding me, that woman standing a few feet away from me would've been dead the moment she put her foot in Mingyu's house.

A few days later, I was actually living this hell. I was forced to confront that woman. A situation I didn't even dream about.

"I will kill her! I swear that I'll kill her if she will not get out of this house. Like right fucking now!"

"Kookie, "

The tremor in your voice brought my attention to you. I didn't want you to be forced to see this. But this was the fucking reality. I was broken. Once again. Most of all, frustrated. Because once again I was falling into my misery. And you had to witness it again.

I couldn't hide from you. You could see through me each time I tried to hide it through this acting. I was falling apart. My heart was shattering into a million pieces.

"You have to listen to her, Jungkook. I know it's hard but..." Mingyu tried again.

"You know? How can you fucking know that? You don't know shit, so shut the fuck up!"