Chapter 1. Prologue.

" Team leader. I heard there is a new library opened next to the cafe we frequently go to. Why don't you go check it out? Since you like reading."

Kim Min Ah said to me while looking through the report given to us by the chairman.

The report was sent to us a few weeks ago it was about a new monster that was seen in the forest of Jeju island.

But, such a report needs to be investigated to confirm the type of monster it was or whether the report is true.

And it is a very hard thing to do since there is no other valid proof about the said monster.

After a few weeks of not getting any trace of the monster and confirming the fact by investigating Jeju island ourselves. We finally conclude the report as a false report.

Now we're writing the report of our finding before submitting it to the chairman.

" Hmm. Tomorrow is my day off, so I guess I can go check it out later."

" Yes. I think that's better than just wasting your time staring into nothing, sir."

" It's not a waste of time. Rather, it was like meditation for your mind."

" Yeah. Right."

I frown at her response.

Soon after, we finish our report and submit it to the chairman. We picked up our stuff and bid each other goodbye before going home.

=================

It was a typical day off. It had been a while since Kim Rok Soo had read an actual book instead of on his phone, so he went to the library to check out some books.

He borrowed the entire series since he planned to read all day long.

[The Birth of a Hero].

[The Birth of a Hero] was a novel focused on the adventures of the main character, Choi Han, a high school boy who was transported to a different dimension from Earth, along with the birth of the numerous heroes of the continent.

After reading the novel up to the fifth series. Kim Rok Soo felt his eyes start to close slowly, and soon, he fell asleep.

***

Please Read

This fanfic is only for self-satisfaction. So credit to the owner of ' trash of the count's family ' Yoo Ryeo Han - Nim (유려한).

Since this is a fanfic base on tcf, there might be a few spoilers, so read at your own risk.

( P.s. I have been following and reading every single update of the original story, so for those who might be new or still haven't read tcf, you are highly recommended to read it first. Tq.)

And with that, I would like to say thank you to all of you who read this message and this story. I hope you keep on and find satisfaction from this story. Like I said, this story's purpose is for self-satisfaction since I'm a fan of boy's love.

There are also a few mature contents so for those whose underage I'm not your mother to say anything about you reading this kind of genre but make sure you are aware that all the responsibility is yours to shoulder.

So again, read at your own risk.

Also, for your information, English is not my first language, so there's might be a few grammar mistakes, and I always have a low grade for English, barely passing the scoring rate. I hope you understand and do help me correct those mistakes.

Thank you.

Follow for more!