Chapter 32. Sneaky Attack II.

Once Cale heard the older man words, he was stunned as he stare blankly at Kim Rok Soo. Before slowly, his face started to turn red as he remembers what had happened last night, when Kim Rok Soo sleep together with them.

°°°°

After the children was done taking a bath, Cale tucks them on the bed as he softly sing a lullaby for them. His voice was soft and gentle that it didn't take long for them to fall asleep.

Luckily the bed in Cale's chamber was king sized bed. There's was enough room for him and his hyung to lay down on since the children are still small.

Cale move to the left side of the bed and lay down as the children was sleeping in the middle.

Just when he was about to slowly fall asleep, Cale could felt the space behind him in the bed sink and a large warm arms slowly wrap around his waist.

He knows very well whose the owner of those mascular arms, and pretend to be asleep even though his heart was fluttering.

Kim Rok Soo slowly close the gap between them, until his hard chest met Cale's back. Although, Cale look like he was asleep, Kim Rok Soo sharp sense could tell that the young man was awake from the stumble breathing.

But he decided to pretend to not noticed.

Cale who was feeling tired emotionally because of all the complicated situation that had happened in the morning, slowly started to feel sleepy.

The warm embrace, that both smoothing and comforting makes him felt so comfortable, slowly he started to fall asleep.

When his consciousness start to drift into the dreamland, Cale's could felt Kim Rok Soo moves, as the older man slowly buried his face on the crook of Cale's neck, and start to mumble softly.

“Goodnight, sweetheart."

Cale wasn't sure whether he heard it right or he was only dreaming, as he fall into slumber with small smile form on his lips.

That night Cale sleep comfortably for the first time in 10 years since he lost his precious mother.

°°°°

“So, you up for the bet?”

Kim Rok Soo asked again as the young man seems to be lost in thought. Cale snap out of his thoughts, when he heard the teasing voice and quickly answer the older man as he observe the checker board.

“Alright, deal."

Cale confidently answer his hyung with cheeky smile plastered on his face. That is because, on Cale and the children side they have seven checkers piece's left, meanwhile his hyung only have three pieces left.

It obviously would be hard for his hyung to win, that's why Cale was confident to make the bet.

Kim Rok Soo smirk as soon as he heard his sweetheart words. He secretly rejoice as the red head fall into his trap.

Once they resume to play, it didn't take long for the match to end.

“You're cheating!”

Cale yell out as soon as the match end. It obvious for him to be shock by the result. Kim Rok Soo only have one checker piece left, Cale was confident that his hyung would lost.

However, the match suddenly change when Kim Rok Soo last piece advances to his 'King Me' row, its crown is raised and it becomes a King. It's only take him one round to end the game.

“Nope. I don't.”

“Yes, you are! The way you play is completely different than before!“

“I already told you before I was going easy on the children aren't I? But you didn't believe me.“

”But- but ..“

Cale tried to denied his hyung words but nothing came out of his mouth as Kim Rok Soo was telling the truth.

It was his mistake for underestimating his hyung.

Kim Rok Soo was well-known for his wit in his original world and not to mention his ability to record make him extremely in advantage.

There was one time when Kim Rok Soo was still the strategist of his team, he was challenge on chess and checker match, by a guild leader who doubt his ability,  in which he won both match.

He had already record all strategy for both board games.

Unfortunately, there's no way for Cale to know of that fact. Since it practically happened in another world.

”Alright it's decided then, since I win the bet, from now on we'll be sleeping together.“

Kim Rok Soo said with a big grin on his handsome face, as he stare teasingly at his sweetheart. At that moment, Aryan start to speak as he heard the black haired man words.

”uncle sweep wif us?“

The sweet boy asked in cute voice, innocently as he stare at Kim Rok Soo with anticipation.

“Yes.”

“Yay!”

Aryan cheer excitedly at the black haired man answer and reached his arms out towards Kim Rok Soo, as he wants to be lift up by him.

In which, Kim Rok Soo comply as he picked up the boy.

Arya who saw her oppa being picked up by Kim Rok Soo felt jealous as she immediately grab the older man shirt to get his attention.

Kim Rok Soo who felt the pulling on his shirt looks down to see a sulking baby lifting her arms out towards him. He understood the action and slowly picking her up while holding the other toddler securely in his arms.

The twins immediately start to giggles happily as they make themselves comfortable in Kim Rok Soo's arms.

“Alright kids, time to sleep.”

Once Kim Rok Soo said that, he then started to make his way towards the bed and tucks them to sleep.

“On, Hong. Come here too.”

On and Hong walk towards the bed at the black hair man calling and lay down on each side of the twins, as Cale also took a sit beside Kim Rok Soo.

They then started to put the children to sleep. Cale was singing a lullaby for them while Kim Rok Soo softly pats their heads.

Slowly one by one, the children started to fall asleep.

“Goodnight, babies. Have a sweet dreams.”

Cale kiss the children foreheads as he watch them sleeping peacefully with a smile on their face's. Before going on the left side of the bed.

And just like yesterday night, his hyung was laying down behind him while hugging his waist. But this time, he didn't pretend to be asleep, and rather Cale lean his back comfortably on the older man chest.

“Goodnight, hyung.”

“Hmn. Goodnight, sweetheart.”

This time Cale heard his hyung words clearly. His heart start to beat faster and his face turn red at the deep and seductive voice.

***

Follow for more!