Chapter 20. Complicated situation.

"Hah. I can't eat anymore, hyung. I'm completely stuffed."

Cale finally refuse the food that was being offered to him by his hyung since they started eating.

At first he was happy that his hyung was so caring over him that everytime he finished the foods on his plate his hyung would put another.

However once they pass over Cale's usual portion, he started to felt full but still force himself to eat since his hyung seems like he was enjoying himself with feeding him.

But now that he was completely stuffed, to the point where's he felt like vomiting. He had no other choice but to stop the older man.

"You have to eat more Cale. You're all skin and bones, there's barely any fat on you."

"But I really can't eat more. If I take another bite I might throw up."

Cale put on his pitiful expression as he look at his hyung who still trying to make him eat. He really hope the older man would stop because he felt his stomach would exploded at this rate.

Kim Rok Soo could only smile helplessly as he look at Cale's puppy eyes. He was worried about Cale since the young man was rather skinny in his eyes, although in truth Cale was rather normal for a 18 years old boy.

Just when Kim Rok Soo was about to tell Cale to finish the reminding food left on his plate, Ron came to Cale rescue.

"Young master, are you finished with your meals? The Count is waiting for you in his study."

Cale who had completely forgotten about his father calling until Ron remind him, immediately brighten up. He quickly stand up and use it as an excuse to ran away.

"Ah! I almost forgot that I have to meet my father. Hyung, I'll go first. Enjoy your meals, bye. Let's go Ron!"

He quickly stepped out of the dining hall with Ron following behind him without waiting for Kim Rok Soo response.

'Sorry hyung, but I really can't eat more!'

Cale escape as he apologize to his hyung in his mind.

=================

Cale arrived at his father's study and was standing in front of him with his little brother, Basen, by his side. He then heard something from his father that make him stunned.

"... Could you please say that one more time."

"Yes. Cale."

Deruth put his attention to his eldest son as he repeat what he had said just now to his obviously confused son.

"You shall go to the capital as our family's representative."

Cale could feel a headache coming.

"Originally, Basen was supposed to go. However, you are the first born of our family."

Cale just opened and closed his mouth repeatedly as he watched Count Deruth sitting there with a gentle smile. Going to visit the crown at such a time.

Cale was quickly thinking about the contents of his father order as Deruth continued to speak.

"The crown is hosting a big event, and the noble families of each territory have been invited to gather. It will be your first time to go visit the crown, but Basen has been going to similar functions for the last two years. However, I am hoping for you to go this time."