Chapter 34. Trash Young Master? II.

“Billos.”

Cale had a smile on his face as he turn his head towards the said man, but did not laugh as he called out to Billos.

“You can’t call your father, ‘father.’ You can’t call your brother, ‘brother.’”

Billos’s gaze turned chilly. He started to take notice of the young master in front of him who had no problem touching his sore spot.

Just like he had touched Cale’s sore spot, he was returning the favor by touching his most painful sore spot. Cale just silently made eye contact with Billos for a bit.

The rain started to pour even harder outside. Cale broke the silence and started to smile as he asked.

“Are you going to keep being the bastard? Are you satisfied with that?”

Billos could feel Cale’s sharp gaze on him.

“I know you’re not.”

Cale leaned back on the chair as his held Kim Rok Soo rough hand tighter and continued on with an expression that seemed to be thinking about the past.

“I’ve acted like a trash for about ten years, since I started when I was 8.”

‘To the point, I'm getting tired of it.’

Cale thought about the past him before meeting his hyung that was present in his mind, and started to smile. That smile looked scary and miserable to Billos.

Kim Rok Soo also thought the same as he watch how Cale's eyes flash with pain and sorrow.

He held the red haired young master hands tighter as he strokes the soft palm gently.

At that moment, a small noise cut through the rain to reach Kim Rok Soo, Cale and Billos.

Squeak. Squeak.

It was the sound of someone coming up the stairs.

Kim Rok Soo and Cale looked past Billos’s shoulder to the entrance of the third floor. Kim Rok Soo could see someone’s head. Black hair. It was Choi Han. Behind him was Ron.

Kim Rok Soo had told a servant to tell Choi Han to come to this tea shop later in the day.

Cale moved his gaze away from the two of them, and started to speak to finish his conversation with Billos.

Choi Han and Ron finished coming up the stairs and looked toward Cale as he started to speak.

“Billos.”

Billos’s stoic face felt pretty chilly.

“It’s okay to throw away something you’ve been doing for around ten years.”

Cale’s eyes started to look more alive as he continued.

“I can’t live as a trash forever.”

Cale said as he turn his head towards the man beside him.

There's so many things running through his head, the memories of his younger self, his father neglance and the times he had spend with his hyung.

Everything was running through his head like an old flim but at one point there's only one thing he could felt as he continue to remembering's these memories.

He was grateful to met his hyung.

Meeting the older man was a miracle to his life.

Just when he was about to give up, Kim Rok Soo appear in his life like a sun lightening the dark.