Chapter 22. Rare Chances.

It takes awhile for Cale to calm down as this is the first time he had ever cried so hard.

He had been bottling up his feelings all this time that the moment he heard Kim Rok Soo caring words, he burst into tears.

When he slowly come to his sense, Cale felt embarrassed as soon as he realizes he was still in his hyung embrace and that he had soil his hyung cloth with his tears.

Kim Rok Soo soon noticed that the red haired in his arms had come to his sense and gradually stop sobbing.

He let go of Cale as he slowly lift Cale's head by the chin to wipe the tear's lingered on his soft pink cheeks.

"Are you alright, Cale?"

"Y-yes."

Cale answered the older man shyly as he avoid meeting eyes with his hyung deep and calm pairs of reddish brown eyes.

Kim Rok Soo who knows the red haired is embarrassed with their closeness could only smile as he continue speaking.

"No matter what you want to do, I'll stand beside you. So just do whatever you want, you don't have to pay any mind to what others say."

"O-okay. T-then if I said, I will go to the capital, will you come with me?"

Kim Rok Soo who heard his beautiful red head saying so with a cute small voice, could not help himself from giving the red head a kiss on the head as he answered him.

"Of course, I will. Anywhere you want to go, I'll go with you."

Cale look up immediately as he heard his hyung words. His eyes was shinning in excitement as his lips form a very beautiful smile.

It was at that moment Cale who was facing so close to his hyung, realized that there's only an inch distance between their lips.

His eyes met with pair of eyes the same color as his own staring deeply into him.

He could not help himself getting drowned in those deep calm eyes as his eyes slowly glances down on Kim Rok Soo's seductive lips.

Kim Rok Soo seeing Cale blushing face with his eyelids half open, staring blandly on his lip's couldn't restraint himself anymore.

He had been holding back all this time because he doesn't want to scare the red head with his sudden advance but now the beautiful young man in front of him showing such an erotic face makes him unable to stop the urge to kiss him.

He slowly move forward, closing the distance between them.

Knock. Knock.

However, just when their lips was about to touch each other, a knock on the door ruin the moment and make Cale come to his sense's. He quickly push the older man and stand up.

Before he quickly opened the door to reveal a certain ginger haired deputy butler standing outside of the door.

Hans had come to Kim Rok Soo room with the intention to inform his young master about his guest request.

Whilst knowing Cale would be there, since for the passed few days he always hang around with the handsome man.

Just when he was about to open his mouth to speak Cale told him to come inside as he open the door widely and start making his way to the couch.

Hans follow after his young master without thinking much about it.

But when he stepped inside of the room at Cale's order a chilling gaze was directed at him. Shiver when down his spine as he lock eyes with the owner of those chilling gaze.

Kim Rok Soo was staring at Hans with extreme annoyance as the butler had disturbed his times with Cale.

He was so furious at the deputy butler for making him lose his rare chance of getting intimate with his lovely Cale.

Once Cale sat down on the couch beside Kim Rok Soo, he make sure to put some distance between them. While acting as normally as he could.

"Hmn. Hmn. What is it, Hans?"

Hans who had been standing in front of both his young master and Kim Rok Soo awkwardly, could felt the weird mood.

He especially noticed his young master red eyes and nose but decided to ignore it as he realizes that he had intrude them just now. Not to mention the black haired man was staring daggers at him.

He could only force a smile as he report to his young master about his guest request.

“Young master, the request that your guest has asked for-”

“Hans.”

Before Hans could say anything Kim Rok Soo cut him off. Hans turned his gaze towards the person who had called him, and a deep calm reddish brown eyes staring straight at him making him flinches.

Kim Rok Soo cut Hans off as he said something else.

“Bring that guest here.”

“Excuse me?”

Kim Rok Soo was not going to be pushed around. If he was going to have to move, he might as well do it in a way that was most comfortable for him and his lovely young master, and in a way that was most beneficial for them.

“Ah, if he doesn’t want to come, just tell him this.”

Based on Hans’s expression, Kim Rok Soo was certain that Choi Han’s issue was settled properly.

In the novel, Count Deruth gave a proper funeral for the villagers and took care of everything even after Choi Han beat Cale to a pulp.

That shouldn’t have changed at all.

“Payment.”

“Pardon?”

“Tell him to come because a way for him to pay me back has come up.”

Deputy butler Hans immediately ordered another servant to call Choi Han over. Without realizing that he was following Kim Rok Soo order as if it was an obvious thing to do.

“Where is he right now?”

“Ah, he is with Ron in chef Beacrox’s kitchen.”

Kim Rok Soo’s heart jumped as he walked into the study together with Cale by his side.

'Were the three of them getting along as expected?'

“Based on what I’ve been told, he is learning how to cook basic dishes from chef Beacrox.”

“Cooking?”

“Yes.”

One corner of Kim Rok Soo’s lips went up.

‘Cooking my ass.’

'They were calling it, ‘cooking,’ but he was probably learning about torturing or Beacrox and Ron were admiring Choi Han’s sword skill.'

Kim Rok Soo didn’t need to see it to know the truth.

Kim Rok Soo naturally walked over and sat down at the desk in the study with Cale following after him.

Cale sit down on the chair on the opposite side of the desk facing his hyung as he then casually asked Hans, who was idly standing in the corner.

“What did he ask for?”

“Ah.”

***

Follow for more!