Chapter 16. The Scary Chef.

"Yes, Ron."

Cale said unhappily as he answer Ron.

This scary old man. He had been waiting for Cale outside the door. Kim Rok Soo didn't expect him to really be waiting for Cale when he said he would this morning. Kim Rok Soo was scared, but thought that it was actually for the better.

Ron's gaze turned toward Choi Han, and his benign smile suddenly stiffened.

'Ron should be at a level where he can estimate Choi Han's strength.'

Choi Han also stared back at Ron.

Cale who was confused at both his servant and the man they had picked up suddenly having a staring contest but ignore it as he didn't care what kind of words they were sending each other through their eyes and did what he needed to do since it none of his business.

"Follow me."

Cale called out to Choi Han once more and started to walk. The servant, Ron, quickly followed Cale.

"Young master, what is going on? I will take care of this guest if you tell me what is needed."

"No need."

Someone else approached Cale as Ron was speaking.

"Young master. You returned after drinking today. "

It was the deputy butler Hans.

'Ah, here come another headache.'

Cale clicked his tongue and ignored Hanss statement. Instead, he lifted up the alcohol bottle and pointed toward Hans. It was at that moment.

"Aaack!"

Hans covered his face with both of his arms as he curled up. Silence filled the air.

"Tsk."

Cale clicked his tongue and Hans looked up with a face completely red from embarrassment as he looked back at Cale.

"Put this away."

"Yes."

Hans received the alcohol bottle from Cale with a blank expression on his face.

"I will actually throw it at you next time."

Hans turned pale at Cale's words. Cale did not seem to care at all as he continued to walk, he didn't even realize that he had shown his trash side to his hyung because he's still upset with Ron.

With the inclusion of Hans, there were now a total of five people following him. Kim Rok Soo peeked every so often to make sure they were following them properly and arrived at their destination.

Kitchen #2.

Cale pushed the door open as soon as he saw the sign.

"Young master?"

Kim Rok Soo could hear Hans's confused voice beside him as he was confused of the red hair action. However, there was a thick smile on Kim Rok Soo's face.

'The end was near.'

Now, Beacrox and Choi Han will meet. Kim Rok Soo's heart was beating fast, he was hoping the plan to sent both the father and son duo, Ron and Beacrox with Choi Han to success.

The door easily opened. Kim Rok Soo's expression stiffened at the scene in front of him inside the door.

Clang. Clang.

Second Chef Beacrox was smiling while
sharpening his blade. He seemed to be enjoying himself while sharpening his blade all alone in kitchen #2.

However, that smile disappeared as soon as he saw Cale and the other people following him.