Chapter 26. Fog Cat Tribe's Children.

“A-achoo”

The youngest baby amongst the children, Arya, sneeze as the cold weather slowly gets to her.

Cale was worried that the child might catch a cold since she was the smallest amongst the children, immediately told the carriage driver to start driving back to the estate.

Halfway through their way, going back to the estate. Cale decided to tell the children his intentions to take care of them. Cale took a long breath before he started to speak.

“Kids. Do you want to stay with us?"

Once the children heard Cale's words, they started to look at each other before the youngers one turned to look at their eldest sister.

On who received the looks from her dongsaengs nodded her head towards them as she answered Cale.

“We're going to show you something, but you have to promise us, you're not going to tell anyone."

Cale was confused by the little girl words but decided to stay quiet as he nodded his head and reached out his pinky finger towards the children as he gave them his answer.

"I promise."

The children who remember the action of locking their pinky fingers mean a promise was being made, and they immediately reach out their pinky fingers before linking it one after the other with Cale's pinky finger.

They look at each other before nodding their head.

Cale could only stare at the children in confusion until he saw a shocking sight of the children body slowly turning small as cats ears appear on their head and fur appear on their skins until they turn completely into a small kittens.

Meoww.

The four kittens cry out to him as they stare at his shock face. At that moment, Kim Rok Soo, who had been quiet since the carriage, started moving open his mouth to speak.

“So it really is the two of you that night. I just thought you two looked familiar with the kittens we met yesterday. Turn out it was really you two.“

Cale, who heard Kim Rok Soo word turned his head towards the silver and dark red kittens.

He took a closer look at them and realized that they were indeed the kittens he had met yesterday night.

On decided to reveal their beast form to Cale and Kim Rok Soo because she trusted and believed that they're not bad people since they had been so nice to them.

She starts to speak in her cats form towards the two adults.

“We're from the Fog Cat tribe. When our parents died, the members of our tribe tried to kill us. That's why we ran away. We will stay with you and repay you with our ability. Though we are not strong, we're very good at stealth and hiding.“

On speaking confidently without a hint of nervousness as she waited for the two men to answer.

Once Cale heard the mature words coming out from the small kitten, he started to feel sad as such words were not supposed to be said by such small children.

But seeing On attitude as she make a deal rather than taking advantage of their kindness makes him thought that if he were to tell them not to worry about it, then he would be rather rude.

So he accepted her deal, though he will never make the children work for them.

=================

Munch. Munch.

“Slow down a little bit. The food won't go anywhere.“

Cale said as he watched the children voraciously eating the foods served on the table. While Kim Rok Soo gently wipes the children messy mouth.

Ron and Hans who's serving and cleaning the empty plates was watching their so called trash young master gently feeding the children that he had brought with him when he get back from his outing with Kim Rok Soo.

There's was only one thought in their mind as they recalled all Cale's action for the past few days.

'Did the young master change his hobby of drinking to bringing people home now?'

Indeed, Cale had stopped drinking after he met Kim Rok Soo because he was trying not to show his hyung his trash self, and he had also decided to change himself.

That's why for the past few days, he hasn't drunk even a single drop of alcohol. Though he almost did yesterday but luckily, he fell asleep.

Cale continued to put new foods on the children's plates every time they finished eating the foods he had given them previously, like a mother making sure her children were eating well.

Once the children were done eating, they were so full that their stomachs were bloated and they started to feel sleepy.

Kim Rok Soo, who saw the children heavy eyes turn to look at the clock on the wall , realized that it was quite late for the children to be awake.

He then turned his attention to the beautiful red head sitting across the table as he told the young man that it was time for the children to go to bed.

”Cale, I think it's time for them to go to bed. It's already quite late.“

Cale who heard his hyung words, glanced at the clock on the wall before ordering Ron to prepare a warm bath for the children to clean up as they didn't get the chance to do so when they arrived at the estate.

It's because the children stomach was rumbling with hunger quite loudly at the smell of delicious dinner prepared for Cale and Kim Rok Soo upon their return.

Ron, who had received the order from his young master immediately gave his answer as he bowed.

”I will do as you ordered young master.“

”Good. Prepare it quickly.“

”Yes, young master. Ah, should I also prepare for their room?“

Cale was about to say 'yes' when a cute voice intrude him.

”N-nyo, I want to swep wif you.“

Arya, the youngest amongst the children, looked toward Cale with teary eyes as she told him that she wanted to sleep with him instead as soon as she heard the old butler's words.

Cale, who was receiving such cute puppy eyes, could only smile gently as he stroked her hair and gave his answer to the old butler.

”They will be sleeping with me tonight. It's their first time here, so they must be afraid to be left alone. So just prepare for their bath and a change of clothes.“

”Yes, young master.“

Ron answers his young master before bowing and excusing himself from the dining hall to prepare the things Cale orders him to do.

Kim Rok Soo, who heard his sweetheart saying the children would be sleeping with him, immediately frown as he was feeling rather jealous over them as they got to sleep together with Cale.

It was then that Kim Rok Soo felt as though he was being watched and turned to look over to his side.

At that moment, his eyes met a pair of golden eyes staring at him, the owner of those golden eyes was a 3 years old toddler with the same hair colour as cale. Aryan.

Kim Rok Soo was confused and wondering why the boy was staring at him, when the little boy suddenly asked him something in a small voice.

”C-can you swep wif ush t-too?“

***

Follow For More!