Chapter 30. Outing II.

“Cale. I think this is enough."

Kim Rok Soo told his sweetheart who had been telling him to try the clothes one after the others. He had lost count on how many clothes he had tried.

They're supposed to buy clothes for the children but somehow, now the children and his sweetheart are picking clothes for him.

“Hmn.. but there's a lot more clothes you haven't tried yet, hyung."

“Cale, we're here to buy clothes for the children, are we not?"

Cale pout as he nods his head towards his hyung. Just when Kim Rok Soo thought they're done, Cale opened his mouth.

”From here to there. Pack it all and send it to the estate.“

“Gladly! Young master!"

Madam Janet, who heard Cale's words, immediately brightened up and comply with his order before telling her workers to pack the clothes up.

Kim Rok Soo could only sigh helplessly as he stared at his sweetheart grinning face full of satisfaction.

Well, there's nothing Kim Rok Soo could do to stop the red head. Besides all the clothes, it really matches him.

Although, it more like his body and handsome face makes all the clothes look good.

Kim Rok Soo started to walk towards the changing rooms, just when he was about to enter. Cale stopped him.

“Hyung, just wear those clothes. It looks good on you."

“Hmn. Is that so? Do you like it?"

“Yes!"

Kim Rok Soo smiles as he walks towards Cale and reaches his hand out to caress Cale's soft hair.

“Now let's choose the children clothes together."

“Okay. Kids come here."

Cale called out the children who were busy looking at the designs magazines. Before asking them about the clothes they like.

“Have you guys found which one you like?"

On pick one of the magazine and show Cale a matching clothes for the twins and few clothes for her and Hong.

”This one would look cute on the twins, and Hong like this one. I like to wear pants over skirts so I'll have this one.“

Cale looks at the designs. On pointed at before asking Madam Janet to measure the children sizes and pack the clothes up.

Kim Rok Soo also looks over the designs magazines before choosing a few clothes for the children.

Once they're done choosing the children clothes, Cale asked Madam Janet to send it over to the estate.

When they step out of the boutique, it's already stopped raining, and the sky slowly become clear again.

Since it was already afternoon, Kim Rok Soo decided to bring the children and Cale to eat at the restaurant that's popular for its sweet desserts.

===================

The moment Kim Rok Soo, Cale, and the children stepped inside of the restaurant, the manager hurriedly comes to greet them.

“W-welcome, good sir's. What brings you to such a humble place?”

The manager was sweating nervously as he bowed toward Kim Rok Soo and Cale.

It was a natural reaction for him to be nervous since the restaurant are usually visited by commoner, and they never had a noble as a customer.

Especially with the way Kim Rok Soo, Cale, and the children dressed as their clothes look expensive and luxurious, clearly does not belong to such humble restaurant.

Not to mention the graceful and elegant air surrounding them that makes it hard for people to approach them.

Kim Rok Soo, who saw the nervous man waiting for their answer, then started to speak.

“Hello, I heard from the bakery owner across the street that the dessert they sold there, are ordered from here. I've brought it before and it was delicious, the children also love it. Is there's any table available for 2 adults and 4 kids.”

Although the restaurant is rather small, compared to the one's like where the noble or rich merchant frequently go. The foods served in the restaurant are still of high quality.

“Of course, this way, sir."

The manager quickly guide them to the second floor as he leads them to one of the best spot in the restaurant.

It was a table on the balcony of the second floor. The spot makes it possible for them to see the lively streets of the city.

Once they took their seats, Cale opened the menu left on the table as he asked the children.

“Kids, what would you like to eat?”

Almost immediately, the children gave him their answer.

“I want meat! Nya~”

“Cake! I want to eat cake! Nya~"

“Aiya wan sausage! nya~"

“Chicken wings! Aiyan wan chicken wings, nya!"

“Alright. Alright. Calm down, we'll order it for you. But Hong left the cake for later. Let's eat something else first."

Kim Rok Soo calms the excited children down as he looks through the menu before turning his attention towards his sweetheart, who is busy looking at the menu.

“Have you decided what to eat yet, Cale?"

“Hmn. I think I'll have their Chicken Caeser Salad.“

”Salad? Hmn. That's wouldn't be enough. I'll order a Sirloin steak for you, have it after the salad.“

“Okay. How about you, hyung?"

“I'll have the tenderloin."

Kim Rok Soo then lifts his hand to call for a waiter. Soon, the waiter came and took their orders.

It doesn't take long before the foods they ordered were served.

Munch. Munch.

“Is it delicious?"

Kim Rok Soo ask the twins babies as they munch on the foods with a happy and delighted smile. While wiping their smudge mouth.

“Yesh! Nom. Nom."

”Hmn. Hmn! Icious!"

The twins nodded their head as they let the black hair man wipe the oil and sauce smudged on the corner of their mouth and cheek's.

On and Hong who saw that sight turn their head towards Cale as they were sitting near him.

Cale noticed the stare the two children gave him, looking over to his hyung, who's busy taking care of the twins.

He then started to smile as he realized the reason why both children were looking at him.

Cale pick up the napkin on the table and reach over to the two children smudged mouth, as he gently wipes the corner of their mouths.

Both On and Hong smile happily as they continue eating.

They munch on the foods messily on purpose and turn their heads towards Cale every time the red head reached out with a napkin on his hand to wipe their mouths.

“Is it good?"

“It's delicious! Nya~"

“It's good! This one is also delicious. Try it! Nya!"

On put the sausage on Cale's plate as she watched the man take a bite with her eyes shining in delight.

Cale nodded his heads towards the silver haired girl in response as the sausage was indeed delicious.

“Hmn. You're right. It's delicious."

”Hehehe~"

***

Follow for more!