Chapter 43. Confession.

The two of them stand in silent for a while when Kim Rok Soo finally open his mouth as the cold murderous aura surrounding them a few minutes ago subdued and continues his words.

“Also.“

Kim Rok Soo was someone who always returned the favour, no matter how long it took. If someone looked down on him or did something to him, he would always get his revenge.

“That bastard will probably soon be kicked out of his house.”

“…Huh?”

Choi Han could tell that the bastard Kim Rok Soo was referring to was Venion. That was why Choi Han showed a rare shocked expression on his face as he looked toward Kim Rok Soo.

Kim Rok Soo had a mischievous smile on his face. The two kittens, who were approaching him silently, halted their movement.

Kim Rok Soo’s smile grew larger as he continued to look toward the mountain to the right of the village. He thought to himself the thing he could not tell Choi Han.

‘I plan on snatching that bastard’s dragon.’

Once the dragon is gone, Venion will have to face the wrath of the Marquis and would have a new obstacle in his way of becoming the family patriarch.

Shouldn’t someone who doesn’t know when to stop on the road face at least one obstacle?

Kim Rok Soo was willing to put a large obstacle in Venion’s way. Of course, it would be done in secret. He casually spoke to Choi Han, who was looking at him with curiosity.

“If you’re curious, you can help me out.”

“Whatever it is, I definitely want to help.”

Choi Han started to smile as well. It was a pretty evil smile for such a goodnatured person, but the kittens were intrigued by that smile as well.

Kim Rok Soo looked toward the mountain that was supposed to blow up in three days' time and started to mumble.

The fact that he was looked down upon by Venion, as well as the blood on Venion’s sleeves and the sight of the old man bowing to Venion, and most importantly the way that bastard disgustingly lay his eyes upon his sweetheart is still on Kim Rok Soo’s mind.

“You won’t regret it.”

He will be able to pay him back for it.

“You definitely won’t regret it.“

================

Once they arrived in the inn run by the old man, Cale hurriedly asked them to lead him to his room as he ignored his hyung and brought the children together with him.

Kim Rok Soo, who was ignored by his sweetheart, could only sigh in defeat as he started to think of a way to coax the sulking young master.

'Haaah. Looks like I'll be sleeping separately tonight.'

Kim Rok Soo lamented as he followed behind Ron, who was leading him to the room he would be staying at.

And it seems Ron was taking the fight between him and Cale as an opportunity to distance the two of them as his room was placed the farthest from where Cale and the children were staying.

Though the room was still in a better condition compared to the one where the servant was staying, Kim Rok Soo still couldn't feel satisfied with these as he started to miss his sweetheart warmth greatly.

He walked towards the bed and lay down on the soft mattress as fatigue rushed all over his body.

Kim Rok Soo closed his eyes as he tried to go to sleep, but the argument he had with his sweetheart during the day was weighing on his mind.