Author Message V.

Hey guys 👋👋

First of all, like always, I would like to say thank you to all of you for your support and love over my story.

Thank you for reading it and enjoying it.

I also would like to say my appreciation for your votes and for following me. It meant a lot for this pitiful, lonely, and unpopular self.

There's no word that can describe how happy I am for all the attention you guys gave my story.

Secondly, I really appreciate the comments you guys left on every chapter of my story. Just like all of you, I, myself, also a reader.

Every time I read all of your comments, I could felt the joy all of you felt as you read through my story.

It really meant a lot. Especially the comments left on Chapter 42 comment section, asking for an update 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You🫵. Yes, you!! You guys are the ones who push me to update the new chapters!! 

ShellaTepacia. 🫡

JoannaMarieAcub. 🫡

Renee-Kim. 🫡

cale121234. 🫡

Dropbo1. 🫡

RedAngel387. 🫡

Let's give a Round Of Applause to these lovely people 👏 ❤️.

Especially ~ ShellaTepacia  .THANK YOU 🫡🫡🫡for your continuous comments asking for an update. Your comments are always the ones that pushed me to write and gave me the motivation to continue my story.🥹🥹

That's why PLEASE EVERYONE!! Whenever I go missing COMMENTS ON THE LATEST CHAPTER FOR MORE UPDATES.

It doesn't matter if your wording is nice or if you want to curse me or threaten me for a new update. Use whatever way you want to ask for an update.

Keep pushing me until I update. I need that kind of support.

"But it's too extreme for support."

Yes, I know. I know.

BUT.

But, I need that kind of support. This lazy ass of mine won't do a shit if no one pushes me to do it.

That's why just ask for an update. Thank you 🥹🥹💕💕.

OH, AND REMEMBER ONLY COMMENT FOR A NEW UPDATES WHEN I'VE GONE MISSING FOR A LONG TIME, OKAY.

NOT LIKE NOW. I'M STILL HERE.

IF YOU HEARD NOTHING FROM ME FOR A WEEK OR SO THEN COMMENT FOR ALL YOU WANTS.

and with that, thank you very much 😊🤗🤗. Love you all❤️❤️.