Chapter 27. The Indestructible Shield II.

Kim Rok Soo started to smile as he heard the toddler words. He thought how the rare chance he had missed this afternoon is showing itself again. This time, he's going to make sure not to lose it, as he answers the little boy.

“Of course, but you have to ask Cale first if he can let me sleep with you guys. If he agreed, I'd buy a gift, okay?"

Aryan eyes lightened up at Kim Rok Soo's answers and the word 'gift' as he nodded his head happily.

“Otay!"

He then gets out of his chair and runs towards Cale seat as he tugs Cale's shirt to get the older man attention.

Cale who felt the tugging on his shirt look down, and saw a boy similar to the little girl, sitting by his side looking at him with the same adorable puppy eyes he was given a minute ago.

Just when he was about to ask the toddler, what's wrong. Aryan immediately cut him off as he spoke loudly and pointed his finger at Kim Rok Soo while staring straight at Cale.

“Can he swep wif ush too?“

Cale was stunned for a second as he heard the little boy words. He then turned his sight to his hyung, who was sitting across the table, on the opposite side of him.

At that moment, Cale regrets his action and immediately turns his attention back to the toddler, as his face slowly turns pink. It's because the moment he turns his head towards the black haired man direction, a seductive sight greets him.

His hyung was leaning forward on the table with one of his hand supporting his chin, as he smirk sexily while his deep calm eyes was staring back at him, like they're telling him not to say no to the toddler request.

Cale could only look away from his hyung when he saw that scene. It was such a deadly sight.

Aryan who had been waiting for Cale response, started to pout as the older man hadn't given him his answer. He then looked toward his twin's sister, as if he was asking for her help to persuade Cale.

Arya, who understands her oppa signal, nodded her head as she tugged on Cale's sleeve. Cale, who felt yet another tugging on his sleeve, turned to look over to his side.

This time, a much more deadly sight greets him as the adorable toddler on his side repeats the same words her oppa had said to him with extremely shining and adorable puppy eyes.

“Can he swef wif ush too, please…”

Cale, who received three continuous attacks from the front and both his sides, could only smile helplessly as he nodded his head and answered the toddlers in defeat.

“Hah. Alright, alright."

“Yay!"

“Angkyu!"

Both toddlers cheers happily as they got the answer they wanted from Cale and ran towards Kim Rok Soo who's opening his arm to the rushing babies, with the same big smile as the twins, plastered on his handsome face.

He lifts the twins up once they arrive in his arm and put them down on his lap as he kissed both of them on the cheeks.

“Good job. I'll buy both of you a present later just tell me what you want.“

Kim Rok Soo whispered softly to their ears so that Cale wouldn't know that he had bribed the twins into his trickery.

However, he had forgotten about the other two children with sharp hearing, and they were able to hear the word he was whispering to the twins. On and Hong turned their head towards the three of them the moment they heard the word 'present'.