Chapter 33. Trash Young Master? I.

Times flew quickly and there only four days left until the day Cale's would start his journey to the capital.

These past few days, Cale rarely had the time to spend with his hyung because the older man was rather busy preparing for their trip.

The only time he could see his hyung handsome face was when they're sleeping together.

Most of the times, Cale spend his day with the children.

Although he was happy spending time with the children, it would be a lie if he said he didn't miss the days where's he and his hyung was hanging out together.

Cale looked towards the clock on the wall with his mouth pouting. It was currently afternoon.

The children was with Hans in the dining room, having their lunch leaving Cale all alone in his chamber.

Yesterday before going to bed, Cale asked his hyung if they could eat lunch together, since his hyung had been so busy this past few days.

Although there's still a few things Kim Rok Soo need to do, he easily agreed to his sweetheart request.

Well, there's no way he could refuse when the red haired young master gave him, his dazzling puppy's eyes.

It almost makes Kim Rok Soo wants to pounce on his sweetheart. Thankfully, his self-control are topnotch.

Cale was still staring at the clock on the wall, as he waits for his hyung. When his chamber's door open slowly and a tall figure walks in.

“Are you ready to go?"

Kim Rok Soo walks towards his sweetheart as he asked the red head if he was ready to go, in which Kim Rok Soo got his answer rather quickly.

“Yes!"

Cale answer his hyung excitedly as he jump out from the couch and ran towards Kim Rok Soo who spread his arms open, as he catch the slender young man into his arms.

“Alright. Let's go then."

”Okay!"

Cale said happily as they makes their way out of the estate.

===============

[The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry]

Once Kim Rok Soo and Cale finished their lunch together, both of them decided to enjoy their evening over some hot teas since it was raining and arrived at the familiar Tea shop.

Kim Rok Soo looked up at the sign before opening the door.

Ring.

The clear ringing of the bell and a desolate shop welcomed Kim Rok Soo and Cale.

“I guess nobody is here because of the rain.”

“Welcome, young master-nim, Kim Rok Soo-nim.”

Billos. The bastard of the Flynn Merchant Guild. He welcomed Kim Rok Soo as if they had known each other for a long time.

But, considering how much the two of them had seen each other for the past few days, in regards of the few items Kim Rok Soo had commission from him for.

They at least a bit friendly with each other.

Kim Rok Soo stand in front of the counter and made eye contact with Billos.

“I promised to come back. I needed to keep my promise.”

“Of course. Promises need to be kept. Should I prepare the book and tea from last time?”